I am the official leader of the Neutral ensemble

#21mrnoe4136Posted 2/3/2013 12:21:04 PM
Now this is a side I can get behind! Fear my indecision, fear it!
---
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#22mrnoe4136Posted 2/3/2013 12:23:26 PM
Strain42 posted...
I tried to date a demon girl and she said No, so now I will banish all demons back to their own world and restore normality to ours!

...That's never happened in a game, but I like to imagine that was Gin's motivation :P

I think this is the best backstory ever. Applause good sir!
---
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#23duranmanXPosted 2/3/2013 5:19:16 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
What drives a man to be neutral?

Dude, read the OP... Pancakes. Screw absolute freedom or absolute order, I want a fluffy patty of cooked pastry smothered in maple syrup and vanilla iced cream, with a cherry on top.

You were supposed to follow up on that Futurama reference. :u
Oh... Right. Also lust for gold, power and a heart full of neutralness.

But come on... Pancakes.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

*applause*
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#24itsstillgoodPosted 2/3/2013 7:28:11 PM
Do you also serve waffles? I can really go for some waffles.
#25DaimaoTakahashiPosted 2/4/2013 4:19:03 AM
I'll join, but if I die due to a Law/Chaos faction member crashing their ship into my home. Tell my wife...I said hello.
#26Zloke1337Posted 2/4/2013 10:08:51 AM
I'm always in for neutral. Loss of freedom for peace and loss of peace for freedom are not worth it. Proper balance saves. That and great Pancake justice.
---
The Official Hanuman of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Requesting permission for Final Fusion!
#27DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/4/2013 8:31:31 PM
Oh, uh, Strain I feel like you should know that I'm staging a coup. From this post onward, I AM THE UNDISPUTED GODDESS-LORD OF THE NEUTRALS!

Also, I DEMAND satisfaction. 8U
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#28Sir_HaxorPosted 2/5/2013 1:01:09 PM
Anyone who joins with neutrality is an idiot and probably thinks the world is fine. Humans are a cancer to everything on this planet, including themselves. They debate about the same nonsense for decades without doing ****, and continue to act out of pathetic desire.

Look at what's in your food for a basic idea of what I mean. Even worse is that none of you care. You're content with the mundane and sorry excuses of "living". That's why I hate humanity. I'm not joking either. People really need to die. This world is a pitfall of hell and needs to die. Anyone who supports the continuation of its stagnant decline can disappear as well.

People can't think for themselves. Therefore, I will dominate them and use them as the tools they choose to be.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#29sevihaimerejPosted 2/5/2013 1:21:07 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Anyone who joins with neutrality is an idiot and probably thinks the world is fine. Humans are a cancer to everything on this planet, including themselves. They debate about the same nonsense for decades without doing ****, and continue to act out of pathetic desire.

Look at what's in your food for a basic idea of what I mean. Even worse is that none of you care. You're content with the mundane and sorry excuses of "living". That's why I hate humanity. I'm not joking either. People really need to die. This world is a pitfall of hell and needs to die. Anyone who supports the continuation of its stagnant decline can disappear as well.

People can't think for themselves. Therefore, I will dominate them and use them as the tools they choose to be.

My version of an ideal neutral world isn't centered around humans. I'm a bit closer to Chaos in the respect that I think the weak willed sheeple you describe deserve death or enslavement. However, a world of Chaos would not be as productive without the presence of a Law figure to oppose as demons thrive on conflict. The ideal world is a perfect blend of individual freedom and power in an environment hostile enough to force people against laziness and stagnation. So really I just want a Chaos world with the option of pancakes and/or waffles.
---
The Official Harihara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"Oh God! I was just imagining if dogs could talk."-Zach Galifianakis
#30TehKrimboElfPosted 2/5/2013 1:24:04 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...

Dude relax it's a video game.
---
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989