I am the official leader of the Neutral ensemble

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
  3. I am the official leader of the Neutral ensemble
4 years ago#21
Now this is a side I can get behind! Fear my indecision, fear it!
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
4 years ago#22
Strain42 posted...
I tried to date a demon girl and she said No, so now I will banish all demons back to their own world and restore normality to ours!

...That's never happened in a game, but I like to imagine that was Gin's motivation :P

I think this is the best backstory ever. Applause good sir!
-The Official Lucifrost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
4 years ago#23
Cheesepower5 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
What drives a man to be neutral?

Dude, read the OP... Pancakes. Screw absolute freedom or absolute order, I want a fluffy patty of cooked pastry smothered in maple syrup and vanilla iced cream, with a cherry on top.

You were supposed to follow up on that Futurama reference. :u
Oh... Right. Also lust for gold, power and a heart full of neutralness.

But come on... Pancakes.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

*applause*
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
4 years ago#24
Do you also serve waffles? I can really go for some waffles.
4 years ago#25
I'll join, but if I die due to a Law/Chaos faction member crashing their ship into my home. Tell my wife...I said hello.
4 years ago#26
I'm always in for neutral. Loss of freedom for peace and loss of peace for freedom are not worth it. Proper balance saves. That and great Pancake justice.
The Official Hanuman of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Requesting permission for Final Fusion!
4 years ago#27
Oh, uh, Strain I feel like you should know that I'm staging a coup. From this post onward, I AM THE UNDISPUTED GODDESS-LORD OF THE NEUTRALS!

Also, I DEMAND satisfaction. 8U
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
4 years ago#28
Anyone who joins with neutrality is an idiot and probably thinks the world is fine. Humans are a cancer to everything on this planet, including themselves. They debate about the same nonsense for decades without doing ****, and continue to act out of pathetic desire.

Look at what's in your food for a basic idea of what I mean. Even worse is that none of you care. You're content with the mundane and sorry excuses of "living". That's why I hate humanity. I'm not joking either. People really need to die. This world is a pitfall of hell and needs to die. Anyone who supports the continuation of its stagnant decline can disappear as well.

People can't think for themselves. Therefore, I will dominate them and use them as the tools they choose to be.
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
4 years ago#29
Sir_Haxor posted...
Anyone who joins with neutrality is an idiot and probably thinks the world is fine. Humans are a cancer to everything on this planet, including themselves. They debate about the same nonsense for decades without doing ****, and continue to act out of pathetic desire.

Look at what's in your food for a basic idea of what I mean. Even worse is that none of you care. You're content with the mundane and sorry excuses of "living". That's why I hate humanity. I'm not joking either. People really need to die. This world is a pitfall of hell and needs to die. Anyone who supports the continuation of its stagnant decline can disappear as well.

People can't think for themselves. Therefore, I will dominate them and use them as the tools they choose to be.

My version of an ideal neutral world isn't centered around humans. I'm a bit closer to Chaos in the respect that I think the weak willed sheeple you describe deserve death or enslavement. However, a world of Chaos would not be as productive without the presence of a Law figure to oppose as demons thrive on conflict. The ideal world is a perfect blend of individual freedom and power in an environment hostile enough to force people against laziness and stagnation. So really I just want a Chaos world with the option of pancakes and/or waffles.
The Official Harihara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"Oh God! I was just imagining if dogs could talk."-Zach Galifianakis
4 years ago#30
Sir_Haxor posted...

Dude relax it's a video game.
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
  1. Boards
  2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
  3. I am the official leader of the Neutral ensemble

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived