Which side do you come from?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Genei Ibun Roku #FE
  3. Which side do you come from?
3 years ago#101
I've played a bit of the GC Fire Emblem, and a bit of the GBA Fire Emblem. I thought they were fun, but not the best games I've ever played, but I don't remember which ones I played, so I guess that says just how much of me is coming from Fire Emblem.

I come 100% from SMT. While I haven't played any other SMT, or even Atlus, games other than the Persona series (YET)... I love Shin Megami Tensei and Atlus.

I believe this game will be awesome. I just hope it turns out to be an RPG, as I believe this game could work much better as an RPG, rather than a Fighting game.
3 years ago#102
Fire Emblem
just recently I been playing
Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor on DS first time play a game in the Franchise.
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
3 years ago#103
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
3 years ago#104
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
3 years ago#105
I'd say both but I've played a bit more FE than I have SMT.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#106

I only know of Fire Emblem through Smash Bros.
3 years ago#107
Both =)

never saw this crossover coming
jack of all trades and ace of none...
3 years ago#108
Both, but I like SMT more, it's one of my favorite series (that's all of them as well, not just Persona or the main series).

Fire Emblem is still awesome though.
Sono me dare no me?
Whose eyes are those eyes?
3 years ago#109
SMT although I have played the Gamecube FE and I look forward to Awakening.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
3 years ago#110
I know Fire Emblem more but I just found out this game today

I'm quite excited, it sounds pretty good
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
  1. Boards
  2. Genei Ibun Roku #FE
  3. Which side do you come from?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived