The Amala Network let demons loose in the FE world

#1Strain42Posted 1/24/2013 9:31:46 AM
And so the SMT characters follow them to keep the FE universe from being overrun by demons/to take over it entirely.

There, that's an explanation for how these two worlds can collide :P
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#2Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/2/2013 5:28:32 PM
Can the network uplink to Smash Bros.?
#3Cheesepower5Posted 2/2/2013 6:02:42 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
Can the network uplink to Smash Bros.?

You can teleport there via Pokemon Center, it's connected by pipeline to the Mushroom Kingdom, Donkey Kong gets launched to it in a barrel, Snake can sneak inside in a box, it's reachable by Arwing and Ike can get there with warp powder at no visible energy loss.

I'm pretty sure you can walk into the Smash Bros universe, or take a cab for real cheap.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#4darker95Posted 2/4/2013 7:01:21 PM
off topic but this made me think, would smt characters be in the next ssb as either assist characters?

this could be aleph affter defeating yhwh wanders through different times to discover a world in chaos and war, meeting with the legendary marth unable to help the world themselves they send a distress call through the amala network to call upon their predecessors and successors.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#5Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/4/2013 7:03:44 PM
darker95 posted...
off topic but this made me think, would smt characters be in the next ssb as either assist characters?

this could be aleph affter defeating yhwh wanders through different times to discover a world in chaos and war, meeting with the legendary marth unable to help the world themselves they send a distress call through the amala network to call upon their predecessors and successors.

A new challenger approaches!

http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/1/12/SMTJackFrost.png
#6darker95Posted 2/4/2013 7:05:49 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
darker95 posted...

A new challenger approaches!

http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/1/12/SMTJackFrost.png

i`d main the s#%#$ out of him and his final smash would the jack-san five or he turns into raiho

or they could replace ice climbers with raiho and his sister lol
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep