On the SMT side, what do you want represented?

#1Valorous_RolandPosted 1/27/2013 7:19:41 PM
Who do you want to see represent their games? - Results (136 votes)
Only the main SMT -- SMT I, II, Nocturne, and SMT IV
4.41% (6 votes)
SMT I, II, Nocturne, IV, and Strange Journey
22.79% (31 votes)
Those five above and other games with the same system under the SMT logo -- like Digital Devil Saga
13.97% (19 votes)
Those above and other games under the logo with a different battle system, like Devil Survivor
13.24% (18 votes)
All above and even obscure spin-offs, like the DemiKids (or whatever that was)
3.68% (5 votes)
All the above and Persona (basically everything that could be considered MegaTen)
24.26% (33 votes)
All SMT, SMT spin-offs, Persona, and, heck, why not Catherine too?
17.65% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly, I'm sorry if anyone has already made these topics before. But I've wanted to make this poll since forever. I was actually going to call it "If they made a SMT cross-over, who would you want to see in it?". Now we have one.

But topic says it all.
I guess there's a lot of these, probably... But here's a poll-form one.
If I forgot anything, let me know.
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#2zeik56Posted 1/27/2013 7:24:35 PM
You forgot "If..."

Probably the second one, since I don't see any good reason Strange Journey characters shouldn't be involved. DDS characters could probably work too, but I don't really care either way.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#3RygonPosted 1/27/2013 7:25:27 PM
For the record, I consider Catherine a SMT game if unofficial. It features at least one character (demon) from the other games and nothing really stops it from being in the same universe as one of the others. Vincent also had a cameo in Persona. It was just a fun nod but really there's no reason he's not part of that universe.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#4TehKrimboElfPosted 1/27/2013 7:36:48 PM
Just mainline SMT games. I lave Persona and DeSu and DDS etc. etc. But I'd rather it stay with main SMT.
---
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
#5MetalLokiPosted 1/27/2013 7:38:47 PM
I don't know what to vote for.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#6OnlyAHeroPosted 1/27/2013 7:40:19 PM
Up to DDS would be perfect for me, but I'm fine with either Strange Journey or JUST SMT games being in it.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero. Current FT100 Record with Ethan: 14-5. Come at me.
Do not let good food go to waste.
#7Strain42Posted 1/27/2013 7:49:55 PM
I say just focus on the SMT series. There's no need to drag the other MegaTen games into this.

1, 2, Nocturne, 4, if..., and Strange Journey. Hell, I wouldn't even mind seeing a few characters from Imagine like Snakeman, Ogami, Yamamoto, etc. etc.

All of those games give us a pretty good selection of characters. I say let them be explored.

Rygon posted...
For the record, I consider Catherine a SMT game if unofficial. It features at least one character (demon) from the other games and nothing really stops it from being in the same universe as one of the others. Vincent also had a cameo in Persona. It was just a fun nod but really there's no reason he's not part of that universe.

Yeah, but Jack Frost has been in a lot of Atlus games, including Etrian Odyssey.

There is a Teddie plush there, so I actually like to pretend that in Catherine's universe, the Persona series exists as the fictional video game series that it is.

As for Vincent, there's actually a little fun fact about that. There are two Vincents. Vincent Brooks, the protagonist of Catherine who is not a MegaTen character, and just Vincent who exists in the Persona universe who happened to have cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and is having nightmares. But they aren't the same character. Hashino apparently said in an interview that he was meant to be a look alike. Soejima even designed him to be a different character (notice the Vincent in P3P has a mole under his eye while the Vincent from Catherine does not)
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#8Soanevalcke6Posted 1/27/2013 8:04:05 PM
I want:
Shin Megami Tensei: I, II, if..., Nocturne, Strange Journey, and IV
Devil Summoner and Soul Hackers
Devil Survivor 1 and 2
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#9duranmanXPosted 1/27/2013 8:26:04 PM
Basically every mainline SMT game meaning the main series, Devil Summoner (including Radiou) and Digital Devi Saga, maybe Megami Tensei, but I dont see that happening
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#10kratoscar2008Posted 1/27/2013 8:28:35 PM
Only main.

Im still waiting for Dissidia SMT with all the spin offs characters and such, i dont want FE guys in that game.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards