This is probably the most random pairing ever.

#21darker95Posted 2/4/2013 9:45:53 PM
duranmanX posted...
I think Looney Tunes and Michael Jordan was pretty random (Space Jam)

Then again I could imagine Looney Tunes doing anything, they where pretty looney after all

how about hideki matsui and speed racer. lol
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#22duranmanXPosted 2/4/2013 9:52:07 PM
darker95 posted...
duranmanX posted...
I think Looney Tunes and Michael Jordan was pretty random (Space Jam)

Then again I could imagine Looney Tunes doing anything, they where pretty looney after all

how about hideki matsui and speed racer. lol

I think Raekwon and Ghostface Killah doing an AMV on Speed Racer is much more awkward since they are ganster rappers and that was pretty much unprecedented

Heres the video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4itgf0Gha8
and vimeo: http://vimeo.com/6465388
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#23DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/4/2013 9:54:29 PM
I think Raekwon and Ghostface Killah doing an AMV

I like where this is going.

on Speed Racer

...Okay...
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#24duranmanXPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:06 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
I think Raekwon and Ghostface Killah doing an AMV

I like where this is going.

on Speed Racer

...Okay...

Afro Samurai has some great music by the the RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan, also there a ton of unofficial Wu Tang AMVs on Youtube

Other than that I just mentioned Speed Racer becaue he used it in his post about the Japanese baseball player, also the Daytona 500 was one of the first AMVs I've seen
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#25DarkNight11Posted 2/5/2013 7:52:18 AM
Actually, that doesn't really surprise me. The Wu are huge nerds.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#26theofficefan99Posted 2/10/2013 12:02:12 PM
I've had enough of these stupid crossover games.

And yes, TC, I agree that this is a random-ass pairing.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#27MetalLokiPosted 2/10/2013 1:46:17 PM
theofficefan99 posted...

After playing FE:A I disagree also what other cossover is an RPG? besides PxZ there aren't any new ones so I don't see how you would have enough unless you still think it's a fighter.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#28Cheesepower5Posted 2/10/2013 1:53:25 PM
MetalLoki posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

After playing FE:A I disagree also what other cossover is an RPG? besides PxZ there aren't any new ones so I don't see how you would have enough unless you still think it's a fighter.

Well there was X Edge, if I'm remembering the title right. The only property in that I even knew about was Disgaea though, and the game itself looked like crap. This is the first crossover game to really capture my interest. PxZ seems interesting, and I know the majority of the properties involved, but none of them are as big of a deal to me as this.

If it turns out good, nothing else will ever matter. If it sucks, at least it happened.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#29tiosukePosted 2/16/2013 4:26:15 AM
BATMAN VS PREDATOR WAS AN ACTUAL COMIC SERIES FROM THE EARLY 90'S!
look it up.
#30ArmedDragoonPosted 2/16/2013 6:05:43 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Well there was X Edge, if I'm remembering the title right. The only property in that I even knew about was Disgaea though, and the game itself looked like crap. This is the first crossover game to really capture my interest. PxZ seems interesting, and I know the majority of the properties involved, but none of them are as big of a deal to me as this.

If it turns out good, nothing else will ever matter. If it sucks, at least it happened.

Cross Edge is crap, and that's because it's developed by a terrible developer named Idea Factory, who also made Trinity Universe, another crossover game that was crap. Naturally you see what the problem is, Idea Factory has made a lot of crossover games and that's why people have got a bad image of them.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.