Do you think it be cool if they did the relationship and kids between both teams

#1darker95Posted 2/4/2013 8:04:09 PM
LIKE the new fire emblem. like Marth and tamaki having kids.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#2MetalLokiPosted 2/4/2013 8:05:24 PM
No.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#3DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/4/2013 8:14:14 PM
No.

Where's that SMTxFE shipping tumblr thing you promised? >:u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#4kratoscar2008Posted 2/4/2013 10:29:21 PM
No, i hope they ditch that feature from this game. Seryously this game should only reflect the best of the two games: Demon Recluiting and weapon triangle nothing more.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#5darker95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:43:49 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
No, i hope they ditch that feature from this game. Seryously this game should only reflect the best of the two games: Demon Recluiting and weapon triangle nothing more.

relationships or kids. relationships have to be in it or there would barely be a story in battles.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#6kratoscar2008Posted 2/4/2013 11:53:42 PM
darker95 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

relationships or kids. relationships have to be in it or there would barely be a story in battles.

They can have support talk like in previous Fire emblems, and what makes you think this game will have more story focus than rather in battles anjd explorations?
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#7MetalLokiPosted 2/5/2013 9:26:47 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
No.

Where's that SMTxFE shipping tumblr thing you promised? >:u

I ain't promise nufin and I have no clue what's goin on with it.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#8Cheesepower5Posted 2/5/2013 10:09:05 AM
I could see pair-up still being a feature, since they go out of their way to give each character a partner. But a generation system simply wouldn't work in a crossover game.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#9darker95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:25 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
darker95 posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

They can have support talk like in previous Fire emblems, and what makes you think this game will have more story focus than rather in battles anjd explorations?

STORY IN BATTLES. I MEANT THE SUPPORT TALKS. the game would get boring with out them. sorry for the caps
---
#10darker95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:12:02 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
I could see pair-up still being a feature, since they go out of their way to give each character a partner. But a generation system simply wouldn't work in a crossover game.

that`s one thing i questioned, how come tamaki is behind boy tamaki if technically and canonically she is the main and real tamaki.
---