In case any of you were fearing this was cancelled, it cropped up today on

#1EmeralDragon23Posted 1/29/2014 7:51:30 PM
Nintendo's list of upcoming games for their Investors meeting
---
El Psy Congroo
3DS FC: 3952-7469-6840
#2SilverMoonVitaPosted 1/29/2014 8:31:44 PM
I wad actually hoping it got cancelled but sadly I will never get a stand alone fe game on the wiiu :c this think is going to be a dancing social link mess.
#3CrisisOfFatePosted 1/30/2014 6:27:01 AM
Great.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#4Cheesepower5Posted 1/30/2014 11:26:46 AM
SilverMoonVita posted...
I wad actually hoping it got cancelled but sadly I will never get a stand alone fe game on the wiiu :c this think is going to be a dancing social link mess.

Persona x Fire Emblem: Dancin' All Night FES The Golden, Swimsuit Edition (Part III of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa) Raidou Kuzunoha vs. Call of Duty Ghosts
---
Weak-ass apprentice, you can't see me!
I'm a W-I-Z-A-R-D!
#5SilverMoonVitaPosted 1/30/2014 11:57:57 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

Persona x Fire Emblem: Dancin' All Night FES The Golden, Swimsuit Edition (Part III of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa) Raidou Kuzunoha vs. Call of Duty Ghosts

I'm adding you to ignore, that was bs and you know it. I don't even care if it was a joke.
#6CrisisOfFatePosted 1/30/2014 12:54:40 PM
SilverMoonVita posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

I'm adding you to ignore, that was bs and you know it. I don't even care if it was a joke.

Take it easy man, it was not the best joke in the world but it was also nothing to get worked up about.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#7RygonPosted 1/30/2014 2:15:24 PM
SilverMoonVita posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

I don't get it. Isn't he saying the same thing you did?
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#8Cheesepower5Posted 1/30/2014 2:50:08 PM
Rygon posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

I don't get it. Isn't he saying the same thing you did?

With exaggeration and sarcasm, yes.
---
Weak-ass apprentice, you can't see me!
I'm a W-I-Z-A-R-D!
#9SilverMoonVitaPosted 1/30/2014 3:12:53 PM
CrisisOfFate posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

Take it easy man, it was not the best joke in the world but it was also nothing to get worked up about.

Joking around with this fandom is what made people think that I'm playing around. I'm not doing that with any of you ever again cause it will make you guys think I'm ok with your bs and I'm not. I will most likely ignore this game if it has any persona elements and that the truth.
#10Silent0nePosted 1/31/2014 6:25:19 PM(edited)
Its great that its still coming, bad that it probably wont sell well(because of poor Wii U sells).. remember that awakening sold well is the only reason we have a chance at this game. So, if this one is released and sells poor.. whats the chances we get another one state side?
---
Silence is a tool of the Mind