ok seriously I can see getting this only if

#1SilverMoonVitaPosted 1/29/2014 7:42:16 PM
They keep it an rpg, this is not me lashing out I have no confidence in atlus but come on IS please keep the dating stuff out. Ok again this is me trying to not be s*** and trying to have an actual disscussion. I won't insult anyone but I would like some proof that Atlus still cares about the rpg side of a game.

I can't ever forgive atlus or It's fans but I need a new FE game.
#2XxYoloSwagginsxPosted 1/30/2014 4:22:36 AM
First of all, I think you're confusing the Persona series with the SMT games, as dating and social links are not present in the SMT series. Also, ATLUS has released many great rpgs over the years, so I think they can be trusted in making a great game. Also, I'm fairly curious about where your hatred of ATLUS and its fans come from, and what makes you think that they are incapable of making a good rpg, so sorry but would you mind elaborating?
#3CrisisOfFatePosted 1/30/2014 5:26:46 AM
It was confirmed to be an RPG very soon after the game was announced and I can't really see them removing the Support Conversations.
Awakening had Dating and tons of Fanservice after all, so it's very likely that this game will have it as well, regardless of Atlus.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#4SilverMoonVita(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2014 5:55:29 AM
XxYoloSwagginsx posted...
First of all, I think you're confusing the Persona series with the SMT games, as dating and social links are not present in the SMT series. Also, ATLUS has released many great rpgs over the years, so I think they can be trusted in making a great game. Also, I'm fairly curious about where your hatred of ATLUS and its fans come from, and what makes you think that they are incapable of making a good rpg, so sorry but would you mind elaborating?

Well I'm MetalLoki so it's establishedthat I know the differance between persona and smt. As for my hate again MetalLoki everyone knows and I rather forget.
#5Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/17/2014 5:01:46 PM
I hope it has dungeon crawling.
#6SilverMoonVita(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 3:56:04 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
I hope it has dungeon crawling.

Haha yeah right, almost every single one of your post have been about persona. Bet yoy want this to be a datin sims.
#7EmeralDragon23Posted 2/23/2014 1:48:01 PM
shut the f*** up already

You are the definition of FATLUS
---
El Psy Congroo
3DS FC: 3952-7469-6840
#8SilverMoonVita(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 2:59:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9ComaPrisonPosted 2/24/2014 2:03:50 PM
SilverMoonVita posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...
shut the f*** up already

You are the definition of FATLUS

Sorry I'm not a weeaboo lolicon like you are.

only a weeaboo lolicon would even know the meaning of "weeaboo" and "lolicon" lolol outed yourself!
#10SilverMoonVita(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:20:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]