Looks like there's a new Nintendo Direct coming up, and this game won't be shown

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
  3. Looks like there's a new Nintendo Direct coming up, and this game won't be shown
1 year ago#11
The direct was for games coming out this year, this game had a tbd. Spitballing but don't hope for any Nintendo direct stuff till maybe winter.
1 year ago#12
Well when this game was first shown, Iwata did say it was a bit early to show em off. I'm guessing they barely must have started on it. No prob, because Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is still TBA according to Nintendo. Sigh.

I want it nao!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
(edited by RevOn_DX)
1 year ago#13
SilverMoonVita posted...
The direct was for games coming out this year, this game had a tbd. Spitballing but don't hope for any Nintendo direct stuff till maybe winter.

That doesn't mean that those were the only games coming out this year.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
1 year ago#14
CrisisOfFate posted...
SilverMoonVita posted...

That doesn't mean that those were the only games coming out this year.

Did I say that? Im saying that maybe it's best to not hope that any nd early this year will have info. Me I still hope this s*** gets cancelled.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
  3. Looks like there's a new Nintendo Direct coming up, and this game won't be shown

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived