power level gap?

#1MakotoYuriPosted 3/22/2014 9:38:54 AM
how can fireemblem characters hold their self with god slaying demon summoning guys?
arenīt the toughest in FE dragons?
come on, isnīt that like a big plot hole?

i mean SMT, is in DC/marvel levels of power thatīs kinda of unfair to those guys
and it would feel completly out of place if smt character are weaker to suit better, or powering FE chars up
---
how the hell did you survive my last post?!
#2Cheesepower5Posted 3/22/2014 10:04:47 AM
SMT humans are normal humans who occasionally use demon magic. They can slay gods, but we lack information on how. I'd be willing to bet it's more of a "desperate struggle against all odds" than "roflstomp."

FE humans can jump 30 feet do 8 backflips and swing an axe twice their size in one action. Even in cut scenes.

I'm sure FE's demons, dragons and goddesses are at least upper-tier SMT level. And yes, at various points in the series there are demons and goddesses.
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#3CrisisOfFatePosted 3/22/2014 10:37:04 AM
It's a crossover game, don't think about it too much.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
PSN: CrisisOfFate
#4MakotoYuri(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 11:32:35 AM
ok, thanks Cheese,
well that only affect smt 1/2 and 4, how bout nocturne?
hmm they probably take non-TDE DF, guess thatīs not that powerfull

DF, with all those energy-beams -swords -whatever is still pretty over powered
---
#5frozendragon150Posted 3/22/2014 1:26:10 PM
SMT characters are in general pretty badass, I do not think battles are a desperate struggle but more of the human characters using their speed, weapons and skill to their fullest, and manage to go toe-to-toe with bigger fish, like SMT 1 MC and Heroine, they probably go even with the archangels and demon lords, instead of depending on their demon partners, but he still summons them to gain an edge, they ARE part of his power.

At least, that's how I see it.

And for demi-fiend, he differs depending on the route, in almost all of them he uses his demon powers to fight, but he still has his limits, other than his demon body, he cannot fully kill a godly being, just like a human, all in all, he IS a human with demon powers.

In TDE he becomes sort of a deity, I cannot explain it properly but he doesn't work like a human anymore, he isn't a 'human with demon powers' any longer, but a demon itself, and instead of simply destroying a godly being's physical form (like they do in almost all Megaten games, not just SMT) he can actually kill them, like they can do to each other
---
The official Polaris from the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
21D21BB5 would you please die--- ahem, add me everyone :D
#6EmeralDragon23Posted 3/23/2014 9:34:53 AM
FE has Ike.
---
El Psy Congroo
3DS FC: 3952-7469-6840
#7frozendragon150Posted 3/23/2014 11:40:43 AM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
FE has Ike.

And chrom, entire legions of dragons, walhart, Ogma, Navarre, Cain, Abe--- You know what? Just put SMT characters at full power, it is gonna get hairy
---
The official Polaris from the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
21D21BB5 would you please die--- ahem, add me everyone :D
#8MakotoYuri(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 11:48:14 AM
frozendragon150 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...
FE has Ike.

And chrom, entire legions of dragons, walhart, Ogma, Navarre, Cain, Abe--- You know what? Just put SMT characters at full power, it is gonna get hairy

did you consider that SMT demons are a bunch of multiversal immortal bada****?
YHVH creates and destroys billions of universes with the blink of an eye, and lucifer didnīt even consider the "Bel tournament" worth his time,lol

somebody watched DeSu2? Shiva one shots are 50km big spacegodavatarthing
---
#9EmeralDragon23Posted 3/23/2014 11:49:37 AM
Yeah, but they're not the Greil Mercenaries.
---
El Psy Congroo
3DS FC: 3952-7469-6840
#10MakotoYuri(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 11:53:40 AM
yeah smt only have those guys
>.> http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120108044938/megamitensei/images/4/49/358.jpg
messian terminators, with jetpacks
---