They will probably use Einjerhar

#1frozendragon150Posted 3/22/2014 1:28:18 PM
That will explain power levels, canon stuff and who are the characters, they are simply Einjerhar made to their semblance, not the actual guys

Any thoughts?
---
The official Polaris from the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
21D21BB5 would you please die--- ahem, add me everyone :D
#2Cheesepower5Posted 3/22/2014 6:17:55 PM(edited)
You play Old Hubba and the battle system is based on Baten Kaitos.
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#3sevihaimerejPosted 3/22/2014 6:17:56 PM
So....Lezard Valeth will be the antagonist then?
---
The Official Kartikeya and Dahn Tsukigata of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#4frozendragon150(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 9:14:43 PM
I just had an idea about the plot, maybe on some island in-between universes, some kid found einjerhar cards of many characters from both series, then the big bad of the game comes and steals half of them (representing the antagonists from the games) and blows away the rest, except 2, which he then will use to recover the rest and defeat the big bad.

At the end of the game, he decides to destroy all of the cards but 2 (representing the 2 series) and use their energy to empower the 2 remaining cards, as to destroy the cards once and for all, since they are just false spirits made up from the actual characters, freeing them from their eternal suffering, and becoming strong enough to destroy the big bad
---
Capusticapubul - Luis Chataing XD
#5SwordMasterEXPosted 3/26/2014 4:59:37 PM
I thought this was going to be The FE Characters get einjerhar while the SMT characters get demons. You know so both get a way of summoning magical creatures to aid them. I mean FE does have all those past heroes in it's lore to fill the role.
---
All that is now, All that is gone, All that's to come,
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
#6Cheesepower5Posted 3/26/2014 9:59:13 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
I thought this was going to be The FE Characters get einjerhar while the SMT characters get demons. You know so both get a way of summoning magical creatures to aid them. I mean FE does have all those past heroes in it's lore to fill the role.

So FE Heroes will become Planeswalkers? I'm OK with that.
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#7frozendragon150(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 2:26:34 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

So FE Heroes will become Planeswalkers? I'm OK with that.

Well, in SMT badass humans like Jeanne d' arc and Yoshitsune become god-like after death, there is no reason why it couldn't happen to other characters
---
Capusticapubul - Luis Chataing XD