Unlock Romantic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pixel People
  3. Unlock Romantic

User Info: Pille069

Pille069
3 years ago#1
Is there a patch on the way? I recently updated the game and yet I can't get the romantic gene whatsoever, at least not with heart surprises. I am stuck at 150 jobs but can't get the last 5 cause I am missing the romantic gene :/

Halp?
If any of you ever put anything I say in your signatures, I will have you moderated all the way to hell.

User Info: Sloanx

Sloanx
3 years ago#2
I believe the Romantic and associated jobs/buildings may be February specific. As in, it won't pop up unless you're playing in February. I may be wrong.
Thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want to grind GT: Sgt BazookaTBH

User Info: Sloanx

Sloanx
3 years ago#3
Checked my gene pool. It says the Romantic is only available in February, or otherwise obtainable for 25u. I suggest getting a Utopia HQ so you can have missions (may show up in there) or build a Gene Pool and check the requirement in there. I believe it will be buyable for 25u through there cause the Hitchhiker shows up as a job in there for me but it costs 100u and I'm in the process of building a ton of Shiny Towers and consolidating my city. Hope this helps.
Thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want to grind GT: Sgt BazookaTBH
  1. Boards
  2. Pixel People
  3. Unlock Romantic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived