Unlock Romantic

#1Pille069Posted 3/20/2013 2:43:47 AM
Is there a patch on the way? I recently updated the game and yet I can't get the romantic gene whatsoever, at least not with heart surprises. I am stuck at 150 jobs but can't get the last 5 cause I am missing the romantic gene :/

Halp?
---
If any of you ever put anything I say in your signatures, I will have you moderated all the way to hell.
#2SloanxPosted 3/29/2013 12:44:31 PM
I believe the Romantic and associated jobs/buildings may be February specific. As in, it won't pop up unless you're playing in February. I may be wrong.
---
Thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want to grind GT: Sgt BazookaTBH
#3SloanxPosted 3/29/2013 12:54:30 PM
Checked my gene pool. It says the Romantic is only available in February, or otherwise obtainable for 25u. I suggest getting a Utopia HQ so you can have missions (may show up in there) or build a Gene Pool and check the requirement in there. I believe it will be buyable for 25u through there cause the Hitchhiker shows up as a job in there for me but it costs 100u and I'm in the process of building a ton of Shiny Towers and consolidating my city. Hope this helps.
---
Thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want to grind GT: Sgt BazookaTBH