Where is season mode?

#1OZ_ArchangelPosted 9/1/2013 12:31:46 AM
I havent played an nfl game since 11. Where is season mode, just to play 1 full season with your team? I dont want to edit player attributes, dont want to do the draft, ticket prices etc I just want the simple pick your team go play every week till you get the superbowl. Have they removed it?
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#2mrplow79Posted 9/1/2013 4:44:02 AM
EA has trashed this game so bad last couple years. They are getting like THQ was and removing things each year
#3ChadrockCMAPosted 9/1/2013 4:58:46 AM
NCAA14 has it. Not sure why Madden25 wouldn't. I would like a simple season mode as well. I don't have the time that I used to so season mode is most ideal.
---
PSN ID: ODlN-5 ("i" is a lower case "L")
- www.clanmxm.com -
#4swansonben2002Posted 9/1/2013 6:13:39 AM
just select coach in connected franchise mode. its like season mode you just play seasons.
#5IkasnuPosted 9/1/2013 8:54:58 AM
Set all of the sliders to CPU and the entire offseason will be simulated for you so you just worry about playing.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ That has been my signature for over a year.
#6Mercilus_OnePosted 9/1/2013 9:25:01 AM
Or you can just be a player & everything will just sort out itself.
---
Madden 25 is so awesome.
Steelers: 11-5, Divisional Round prediction.
#7OZ_Archangel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 5:11:20 PM
If you select to be a player will that allow control of the whole team, or just the 1 player? Kinda like nba 2k where you select your 1 player in the court? And wow I am shocked EA removed that mode it was simple and basic why on earth would they remove it, it didnt seem like that big of a deal to have and just to leave it
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#8Mercilus_OnePosted 9/1/2013 5:52:19 PM
Well you do just worry about yourself & that's simple. So if you want team control then be a coach.
---
Madden 25 is so awesome.
Steelers: 11-5, Divisional Round prediction.
#9OZ_Archangel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 5:53:53 PM
I have another question about this career mode, I picked be a coach. Im a few weeks in and struggling. My team is an 80, weird because in exhibition mode they an 86 so Im guessing during season mode each team gets reset to 80 and then move up or down depending on the season. Anyway Im noticing that my players are dropping easy catches, dropping easy intercepts, stink at tackling etc. When I started the game I noticed options like heatseaker, hawkeye, swatter or something like that. Are they assists for players? I turned them off thats why I am not sure if I shouldve left them on because I am getting smoked on pro mode lol. My first madden game in ages where I am buckling to win games, defending the running game is insane this year :(
---