Edit Rosters and Create-A-Player

#1VergilsNotBrokePosted 6/5/2013 1:54:33 AM
Any news on if you can Edit Connected Career rosters or use Created Players in Connected Careers?
---
"Entered this world without my consent, leaving this world against my will."
#2geoffgermanoPosted 6/5/2013 5:10:51 AM
May not answer the first part of your question, but connected franchise allows people to edit individual players, but position editing may be limitedmay be limited. Rumor says you can't make a major position change during the regular season, changing Tebow to a TE can only happen in the offseason. Small changes like moving an LT to a RT, alegedly can happen during the season.

If this option is available in the connected career, some one else may know for sure.
#3forrestzK08Posted 6/5/2013 12:56:30 PM
You can do both of those in the current game
---
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Most of my posts are from my phone when I'm bored at work.
#4VergilsNotBroke(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2013 4:50:57 PM
forrestzK08 posted...

You Sure?

Example: Madden 12 I could make a character on the main menu, put him on a team, and use that roster in Franchise Mode. Everything I heard said you couldn't do that in Madden 13. Can you do that in Madden 25?
---
"Entered this world without my consent, leaving this world against my will."
#5forrestzK08Posted 6/5/2013 6:18:30 PM
VergilsNotBroke posted...
forrestzK08 posted...

You Sure?

Example: Madden 12 I could make a character on the main menu, put him on a team, and use that roster in Franchise Mode. Everything I heard said you couldn't do that in Madden 13. Can you do that in Madden 25?

Yes. Go to my Madden-> custom rosters. You can trade, release and sign players as well as edit ratings and create players. You just have to use custom rosters when you start a new CCM
---
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Most of my posts are from my phone when I'm bored at work.
#6You__Know__WhoPosted 6/8/2013 9:08:15 PM
I don't get why we couldn't edit height and weight in 13. Get them right if you don't want us editing it.
---
Official Signature of Raven_Cyarm
Raven_Cyarm's PC specs