Offline franchise fantasy draft is in right?

#1IStopVitalSignSPosted 8/23/2013 7:56:51 PM
If so, I'm game for purchase.
#2BobbyB3000Posted 8/23/2013 9:05:41 PM
Yep good ol fantasy draft is offline too
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#3lunchbox2042Posted 8/24/2013 5:28:01 AM
It's in. You choose fantasy draft after you make the league when it says start league.
#4facewweaselPosted 8/24/2013 11:32:13 AM
just wondering cause i couldn't do multiple players in owners mode in last yr's madden offline can you do it in this yr's madden?

for instance ownermode with the 3 players?
#5BobbyB3000Posted 8/24/2013 11:47:15 AM
facewweasel posted...
just wondering cause i couldn't do multiple players in owners mode in last yr's madden offline can you do it in this yr's madden?

for instance ownermode with the 3 players?

Yeah i think you should be able do it now after you create your 1st owner they will ask you if you want to create another character (owner,coach, & player) but I haven't actually tried multiple owners in a fantasy draft maybe try looking on operation sports forums
Maybe someone has tried it
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#6IStopVitalSignS(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 3:32:26 PM
Just wanted this confirmed because that was always my favorite feature to the game and gave it replay ability to me.
#7MADDEN25NOPosted 8/31/2013 1:01:56 PM
NO if you are thinking like me. NO if you want to play with your friend and he wants his own individual team to control like normal (MADDEN 2012 and previous years). Don't BUY MADDEN 25 for FANTASY. You will be hugely disappointed.

YES if you are a one player playing MADDEN 25.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130831071923AA2JRqf

The link above is MY COMPLETE ANSWER and I am P'D OFF. The programmers at EA just don't understand the following they HAD when it comes to FANTASY FOOTBALL...and they continue to IGNORE US.

DO NOT BUY MADDEN 25 if you LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL.

I truly believe that either WOMEN EXECS that know nothing about FOOTBALL are controlling EA SPORTS or PROFOUND GEEKS that have no clue about FANTASY FOOTBALL and how large it has become realize the BASE of UNDERGROUND FANS that they have p'd off.

PSS. I have tried to POST ON EA SPORTS one FINAL TIME to warn OTHERS and this is the PASTED RESPONSE I GOT.

"We have identified the content of this post as spam..
Your message is currently hidden and, if this is in error, a moderator must unhide it. Please contact them directly or rephrase the content of your post.

Click here to continue.

Madden NFL Series"

This was before I mentioned or typed a SINGLE WORD.

I love the transparency of the INTERNET.

DO NOT BUY MADDEN 25 if YOU WANT TO PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL with your friend offline.

Source(s):
MYSELF playing MADDEN 25... what more research do you need. I play FANTASY on MADDEN 25 with my friend offline and can he draft with me?

Another POST:

I just played MADDEN 25 and we can not get two offline players in the same household to DRAFT players in the same DRAFT so we can compete throughout the year with our OWN teams. In MADDEN 2012 or before we could do this, it appears in MADDEN 2013 and 25 you CAN NOT.

I have posted this multiple time on EA SPORTS FORUMS under MADDEN 25 and the moderator keeps deleting my posts which leads me to believe they are covering up the fact that they LIED to MADDEN FANS.
5 hours ago

Additional Details

It appears to me that EA SPORTS is hiding this very FACT right now in order to sell more copies of MADDEN 25.
5 hours ago

So I have been informed that in order to PLAY MADDEN 25 in a FANTASY DRAFT with my friend at my house I have to create two coaches with my username (1 coach my friend likes or he can create his own (I think)) then I start the DRAFT and then when it is the coach my friend likes I have to give him my joystick to make his pick in the draft then when he is done with his picks he has to give me back MY JOYSTICK and then I will make my picks. So at this time we are passing one JOYSTICK like a JOINT at an ORGY. (BTW, the screen add ons adds like twice the time to do a draft if not three times the amount to draft a team.)

Then when we are ready to play our season I have to go into the menu options to transfer my friends own team from computer controlled over to him (which really means it isn't his really his team at all) in order for him to play his DRAFTED TEAM.

My question is ON WHAT F'IN planet are these programmers on....oh that's right they are programmers! Programmers, who do not LOVE SPORTS or understand SPORT FANS.
42 minutes ago

And to answer the answer that was given me. I did complain about the MODERATORS at EA SPORTS deleting ALL my posts and GUESS what....they deleted all of that too! Within like minutes.

EA SPORTS will no longer have my business.
#8FrightwolfPosted 8/31/2013 1:16:56 PM
MADDEN25NO posted...
NO if you are thinking like me. NO if you want to play with your friend and he wants his own individual team to control like normal (MADDEN 2012 and previous years). Don't BUY MADDEN 25 for FANTASY. You will be hugely disappointed.

YES if you are a one player playing MADDEN 25.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130831071923AA2JRqf

The link above is MY COMPLETE ANSWER and I am P'D OFF. The programmers at EA just don't understand the following they HAD when it comes to FANTASY FOOTBALL...and they continue to IGNORE US.

DO NOT BUY MADDEN 25 if you LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL.

I truly believe that either WOMEN EXECS that know nothing about FOOTBALL are controlling EA SPORTS or PROFOUND GEEKS that have no clue about FANTASY FOOTBALL and how large it has become realize the BASE of UNDERGROUND FANS that they have p'd off.

PSS. I have tried to POST ON EA SPORTS one FINAL TIME to warn OTHERS and this is the PASTED RESPONSE I GOT.

"We have identified the content of this post as spam..
Your message is currently hidden and, if this is in error, a moderator must unhide it. Please contact them directly or rephrase the content of your post.

Click here to continue.

Madden NFL Series"

This was before I mentioned or typed a SINGLE WORD.

I love the transparency of the INTERNET.

DO NOT BUY MADDEN 25 if YOU WANT TO PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL with your friend offline.

Source(s):
MYSELF playing MADDEN 25... what more research do you need. I play FANTASY on MADDEN 25 with my friend offline and can he draft with me?

Another POST:

I just played MADDEN 25 and we can not get two offline players in the same household to DRAFT players in the same DRAFT so we can compete throughout the year with our OWN teams. In MADDEN 2012 or before we could do this, it appears in MADDEN 2013 and 25 you CAN NOT.

I have posted this multiple time on EA SPORTS FORUMS under MADDEN 25 and the moderator keeps deleting my posts which leads me to believe they are covering up the fact that they LIED to MADDEN FANS.
5 hours ago

Additional Details

It appears to me that EA SPORTS is hiding this very FACT right now in order to sell more copies of MADDEN 25.
5 hours ago

So I have been informed that in order to PLAY MADDEN 25 in a FANTASY DRAFT with my friend at my house I have to create two coaches with my username (1 coach my friend likes or he can create his own (I think)) then I start the DRAFT and then when it is the coach my friend likes I have to give him my joystick to make his pick in the draft then when he is done with his picks he has to give me back MY JOYSTICK and then I will make my picks. So at this time we are passing one JOYSTICK like a JOINT at an ORGY. (BTW, the screen add ons adds like twice the time to do a draft if not three times the amount to draft a team.)

Then when we are ready to play our season I have to go into the menu options to transfer my friends own team from computer controlled over to him (which really means it isn't his really his team at all) in order for him to play his DRAFTED TEAM.

My question is ON WHAT F'IN planet are these programmers on....oh that's right they are programmers! Programmers, who do not LOVE SPORTS or understand SPORT FANS.
42 minutes ago

And to answer the answer that was given me. I did complain about the MODERATORS at EA SPORTS deleting ALL my posts and GUESS what....they deleted all of that too! Within like minutes.

EA SPORTS will no longer have my business.

LOL you sound like The Question from justice league unlimited. Everything is a conspiracy. LMAO
---
Xbox 360 GT - Church 5SiX1
#9MADDEN25NOPosted 8/31/2013 1:24:45 PM
No conspiracy....just EA isn't listening or understanding their own FAN BASE and not wanting to hear about it on their own web sites.

If you played MADDEN 25 Fantasy Draft like my friends and I do, you would understand the frustration.

One year is painful....two years is unforgivable.
#10MADDEN25NOPosted 8/31/2013 2:58:41 PM
PSSS. For those that have never did FANTASY on MADDEN please revert back to 2012 with a friend and start a DRAFT with both of you, drafting two different teams. Both of you will be playing the game from the same XBOX from the same TV. Then and only then you will understand what I am talking about.

If you have never thought about doing this before, IT IS A BLAST. I have turned DOZENS on to this style of game play within MADDEN. Try it. It is a lot more personal because you are competing with your own team. Every time you play your team, your friend picks up the opposing team to compete against you and when it is his TURN to play his team you pick up the opposing team and try to win.

The only rules we have is that the opposing team vs our OWN TEAM must play their opposing team's PLAY BOOK for DEFENSE and OFFENSE to give the OWNING PLAYER a slight advantage while playing.

(example. My friend has DRAFTED his team under the GREEN BAY PACKERS and they play the SAN FRANCISCO 49'ers the first week of the season. I, as the opposing team, will play the SF 49'ers with the 49'ers PLAY BOOK for OFFENSE and DEFENSE, while my friend can do as he pleases with his playbooks. This will continue throughout the season until one or both of us reaches the PLAYOFFS, preferably he will have a NFC team and I an AFC team or vice versa so we have a slim chance of meeting in the SUPERBOWL for the ULTIMATE show down. This type of competition is only possible in MADDEN 2012 or previous versions. Hence the controversy. )