Anyone have realistic sliders?

#1superbowl54Posted 8/30/2013 8:36:46 AM
I play on All-Pro and am looking for some good sliders to make sure I have a realistic number of snaps per game. Haven't found any yet to my liking though, anybody have some good ones on this board?
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" are worst fanbase in gaming.
#2mycaddyPosted 8/30/2013 9:29:04 AM
I know operation sports has sliders I havent tried them but I would look there
---
Xbox live gt- mycaddy
psn- mycaddy313
#3kennyynnooPosted 8/30/2013 9:52:03 AM
You really should tinker on your own, everyone is different. On all pro running and passing is easy for me so I turn down run block, turn up there tackling and turn down my accuracy for my QB. I also turned down there run block, had a little trouble. I use preseason to adjust the sliders, 2 games in I'm still messing with game time and my sliders.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#4superbowl54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 9:56:12 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
You really should tinker on your own, everyone is different. On all pro running and passing is easy for me so I turn down run block, turn up there tackling and turn down my accuracy for my QB. I also turned down there run block, had a little trouble. I use preseason to adjust the sliders, 2 games in I'm still messing with game time and my sliders.

I'm just trying to get a realistic game of football going. I tried messing with them a little but I'm not liking the results so far. Usually someone does the sliders before I even research, so hence why I'm asking.

I'm mainly just looking for something that's going to give me 120-130 plays a game (for both teams). It should be fairly realistic in stats at that point.
---
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/30/2013 10:00:02 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/

The share area on the game has shared slider with votes and descriptions, link above also has suggestions. I never use suggested because I typically suck on defense but have better offensive skills then those offer.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#6superbowl54(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 10:02:09 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/

The share area on the game has shared slider with votes and descriptions, link above also has suggestions. I never use suggested because I typically suck on defense but have better offensive skills then those offer.

I still haven't been able to access the share area because it always gives me an error. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but we'll see.
---
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/30/2013 10:06:05 AM
Well on the link they list there settings to try so you can enter them.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30