whos making Draft guides?

#1deptholigestPosted 8/31/2013 9:52:22 PM
Anyone making or know of any draft guides?
#2chargerfan1221Posted 9/1/2013 7:38:27 AM
Lotusfather made one last year. However, that wasn't until February I believe. Additionally, the ratings for draftable rookies take much more to unlock this year so it may be longer.
---
Not changing this sig until the Chargers win a playoff game. Began 6/26/13.
#3lotusfatherPosted 9/3/2013 8:22:05 PM
chargerfan1221 posted...
Lotusfather made one last year. However, that wasn't until February I believe. Additionally, the ratings for draftable rookies take much more to unlock this year so it may be longer.

Didn't have a lot of time last year, but it was done before February, just didn't submit it 'til then, it was up on my google docs.

I have started one for Madden 25 and have two classes done and am going to start the third tonight. There are work arounds to get info on the draftable players, so really it is just limited by my time and speed at typing (which is nil). :-)
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#4Kcrone1988Posted 9/4/2013 12:37:53 AM
Your a god among men lotus I used your guides last year to turn the Dolphins into a monster. I was looking for one this year for my new Raiders (soon to be London Knights) franchise.

In week 10 at the moment you have a couple of days to get it posted lol
---
Horses - Dangerous at both ends crafty in the middle!
Not removing this tag till the Eagles win a SB! (started 26/01/12)
#5Tbone412Posted 9/4/2013 9:49:15 AM
Kcrone1988 posted...
Your a god among men lotus I used your guides last year to turn the Dolphins into a monster.

Yeah Lotus can't wait to see it, I've used your guides for years now and really appreciate all the hard work.
#6karmageddon28Posted 9/4/2013 9:10:02 PM
Noticed a couple things that might be a little cause for concern today. I'm about halfway through my second year and have the draft with Eli Watson. If I understood correctly, in another topic lotusfather said he also had Eli Watson his second year, after a draft with Drew Alexander in the first year. The thing I find strange is that I didn't have Drew Alexander the first draft. My brother, had a different class than lotusfather and myself in year one, but did have Eli Watson in year two. So I've become curious about the order the classes are in.

Also, in year one, off-season stage 5, a non-story line player had star development. But in the last stage before the draft it dropped to average. The player was DT Jaylin Fulton. I wasn't aware non-storey line players could change like that.

Looks like guides could be harder to figure out, but I've faith in lotusfather.
#7larmaniaPosted 9/5/2013 1:11:12 PM
Lotus, thanks for all of your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

I play offline CCM, and it is such a help. I find the scouting so hard without it. I looking at the developments of a small handful of guys, then the rest of my draft is just guessing.

I have played 3 offseasons so far, does anyone else find that there are not a lot of storyline players compared to last year?

Lotus, counting the days 'til we see the guide!
#8stabitoPosted 9/5/2013 2:39:12 PM
you should see if the wierd glitch/bug thing from last year still works where you pause the draft select trade down pick then select the best offer and pick a player then resume draft in madden 13 this made it so you got the player you drafted and you also get whatever picks the other team gave you
---
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it
#9nw63Posted 9/13/2013 1:29:19 PM
Back to work Lotus!

Just kidding, appreciate your hard work
---
Don't ever give up
#10DJsmokeUPosted 9/13/2013 2:20:57 PM
I drafted a storyline DE player named Jeremy Cooper. He turns out with good stats, very fast and strong.

Cool story