Same draft class two years in a row.

#1madman9988Posted 9/3/2013 8:21:31 AM
I'm in the middle of my season and take a glance at the draft news and see them talking about the 36 years old Pop Warren, and I just like wut? I just drafted him in the 5th round last year ( he's a 82 overall but 36 years old out of college ). so I go look at my scouting, and every thing is the same, nothing different from last years draft class of my franchise.

This irritates me because I wanna see more of the draft classes, and I just started this franchise 2 years ago, gonna restart it just because of this.
#2severialityPosted 9/3/2013 7:07:00 PM(edited)
Yeah that's what you should do. Not stick it out and see if it fixes on its own. Just quit when life gets tough. Quit like you always do. You've always been a disappointment.

-Dad

P.S. Be home for dinner at 6.
#3mattcrys1978Posted 9/4/2013 3:47:06 PM
severiality posted...
Yeah that's what you should do. Not stick it out and see if it fixes on its own. Just quit when life gets tough. Quit like you always do. You've always been a disappointment.

-Dad

LOL!!
#4GOBBluth1Posted 9/5/2013 2:20:42 PM
severiality posted...

-Dad

What a mad kid. You mad, dawgy. You maaadd

-Killa Cam, Dipset
---
Taylor Swift is my girl.
#5dafreestylekingPosted 9/5/2013 5:29:10 PM
severiality posted...

-Dad

Someone is salty their mommy didn't give him any ovaltine, sour grapes.
---
NCAA 14...I am kind of disappointment.