Desert Football: An Arizona Cardinals Franchise

#91lotusfatherPosted 1/4/2014 12:40:22 AM
Holy crap man! That is a lot of picks. I like it. Could you show us a list of the picks you now have available for this next off-season?

How did your rookies do in the preseason (specifically your two new QB's)?
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#92rxscientistPosted 1/4/2014 11:23:02 AM
I'm also interested in the qb race... screw henne, bring on the rookies.
---
GT : mad rxscientist
#93lotusfatherPosted 1/4/2014 12:10:06 PM
rxscientist posted...
I'm also interested in the qb race... screw henne, bring on the rookies.

AGREED!!!
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#94LeonKennedy28Posted 1/6/2014 9:29:37 AM
I wish I was able to wheel and deal players for picks, I was able to do it in NHL not so much in Madden.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers......Pawn - Claire/Strider Lvl 50
#95DelDantePosted 1/7/2014 1:48:07 AM
Trade blocking players and seeing what comes up is the best way of trading them I've found.

Rarely does it work if you offer a team a trade, even if it's a position of need.
---
[R][A][V][E][N][S]
Yahoo Fantasy NFL 313 Legacy Champion 2012
#96haveitdownpat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 12:58:13 PM
LeonKennedy28 posted...
I wish I was able to wheel and deal players for picks, I was able to do it in NHL not so much in Madden.

DelDante is correct. Put them on the trade block and hope for the best. I have got a lot of luck this preseason!
#97GKrohn87Posted 1/7/2014 1:59:10 PM
why didnt you go sign crabtree? i feel like he'd fill in PERFECTLY behind fitz and floyd/crabtree sounds amazing going forward

side note
signing a free agent and trading them during pre season isnt super realistic is it? i feel like that's KIND of scamming the AI
just my 2 cents
#98haveitdownpat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 2:30:38 PM
GKrohn87 posted...
why didnt you go sign crabtree? i feel like he'd fill in PERFECTLY behind fitz and floyd/crabtree sounds amazing going forward

side note
signing a free agent and trading them during pre season isnt super realistic is it? i feel like that's KIND of scamming the AI
just my 2 cents

Noted. Will avoid this in the future.
#99GKrohn87Posted 1/7/2014 5:39:35 PM
i would imagine the NFL has a period to where free agents cant be traded.
i know in the NBA a player that is signed in off season has to last until January i THINK. (1/3rd of the season give or take)
#100DaSarcasticGuyPosted 1/10/2014 7:11:43 PM
Bump
---
"Now you're being silly. I KNOW the difference between right and wrong. I just don't care." BM ~8-bit theater~