Titans have the nfls best shut down corner!!

#1ReverseisbackPosted 10/9/2013 1:54:58 AM
According to Pro Football Focus, the 2010 fourth-round pick from UCLA is the NFL's best corner through five games. Quarterbacks have thrown at him 28 times; Verner's allowed nine catches for 159 yards and zero touchdowns. To compare, Revis has conceded 12 catches for 102 yards and a score on 22 targets, and Sherman's given up 14 receptions for 258 yards and a touchdown on 26 targets.

His past two games have been nearly flawless. Against the Jets, Verner didn't allow a completion on four targets and picked off Geno Smith twice, earning AFC defensive player of the week. In the Titans' loss to the Chiefs on Sunday, Verner surrendered only one catch, although it was a 41-yard reception on a go route by Donnie Avery. On two other plays we'll see below, however, Verner came very close to picking off Alex Smith.
---
Greg Williams got those boys playing sum D ! Go titans, Go heat !
#2JamaalCharles39Posted 10/9/2013 4:57:57 AM
This isnt related to madden
---
Tony Gonzalez is the best tight end ever. Not Winslow SR. ,Gronk, or Mackey are even close to being as good as him.
KC Chiefs got the #1 Fanbase in the NFL
#3yourwisesagePosted 10/9/2013 5:42:27 AM
Way to copy and paste a paragraph from the essay. It was a dead giveaway considering you're not capable of forming a simple sentence without at least a few spelling or grammatical errors.
---
FC: 2809-8205-5326
#4RS_YELARAKAPosted 10/9/2013 8:02:33 AM
Shut up with your crap Titan posts. Nobody GAF
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#5Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 10:41:18 AM
Of course this has to do with madden!!! His overall stats STINK!! Hey look its yourwussage!! You don't even have madden, same old wussage!!
---
#6kwebv3Posted 10/9/2013 11:04:45 AM
Reverseisback posted...
Of course this has to do with madden!!! His overall stats STINK!! Hey look its yourwussage!! You don't even have madden, same old wussage!!

I have a strong feeling that ur horrible at madden. bet my fins could destroy u by 21 easily.(unless u play like a punk and run read option or spam all game)

if ur man enough to accept a challenge, GT is K Web V3....id love to wipe the floor with u. :)
#7and1streetzPosted 10/9/2013 12:38:20 PM
Can you not flood this forum with your meaningless rants. Thanks. Oh, and before you try to come back with "well no one is forcing you to read it", we read it because of how dumb you are. You are the circus clown. You're fun for about a minute, then you turn into annoying, then it's sad. Your 15 minutes are just about up.
---
Defy Doubt
#8Athleticsfan3Posted 10/9/2013 12:57:51 PM
Reverseisback posted...

He made a point and you refused to acknowledge it, basically admitting he is right.
#9Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 3:38:06 PM
My online record is 96-43 (minus the ip booters I randomly get ) nothing to brag about but I'm a 34 and I got here with a78 team and played lots of 87 teams with my 78 team AND I get mad because I always sub Campbell 6'3 95 speed over verner with bad stats. I'd be killin on d.
---
#10severialityPosted 10/9/2013 6:24:17 PM
Reverseisback posted...
My online record is 96-43 (minus the ip booters I randomly get ) nothing to brag about but I'm a 34 and I got here with a78 team and played lots of 87 teams with my 78 team AND I get mad because I always sub Campbell 6'3 95 speed over verner with bad stats. I'd be killin on d.

I'll rock you with the Bills, clown boy.