Titans have the nfls best shut down corner!!

#11KoRiy5000Posted 10/9/2013 8:57:15 PM
severiality posted...
Reverseisback posted...
My online record is 96-43 (minus the ip booters I randomly get ) nothing to brag about but I'm a 34 and I got here with a78 team and played lots of 87 teams with my 78 team AND I get mad because I always sub Campbell 6'3 95 speed over verner with bad stats. I'd be killin on d.

I'll rock you with the Bills, clown boy.

hooray for online d*ck measuring contests
#12Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:26:48 PM
Unlike you I don't buy ebooks severality! What's your online record ?
---
Greg Williams got those boys playing sum D ! Go titans, Go heat !
#13NekoEspiritoPosted 10/11/2013 10:47:31 PM
I look forward to the score when your Titans play my Seahawks this Sunday. *Mwah ;)
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
Currently playing: Skyrim, CoD: Black Ops 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Catan.
#14demonicvirusPosted 10/12/2013 12:38:03 AM
if you guys dont post, he will go away
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
#15Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 6:58:09 AM
Well with the referees at your home games the referees have been blind on looking at the visiting team ! Go check the stats on penaltys vs ...besides we got a back up so I'm not expecting much on the offense side but I do like taken the titans +14!!!!! 26-16 Seahawks win
---
#16Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 5:45:43 PM
And verner gets snuffed again!!! Mc Courtney for some reason has better stats then verner. Why?
---
#17NekoEspiritoPosted 10/14/2013 11:40:07 PM
lol because we don't throw to our WRs here in Seattle. We run with Lynch, Turbin, Wilson and every now and then Russell throws a pass to a RB or TE for a few yards to set up more RUNSSSSSS.

LOLOLOL we have the perfect answer for shutdown corners... ****ing ignore our own wideouts. :D
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, CoD: Black Ops 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Catan.
#18NekoEspiritoPosted 10/14/2013 11:48:11 PM
Also, Sherman crapped on the Titans and he got us the win in Houston, he's a pimp.

Also, Darrelle Revis is about as relevant to the DB threats as John Lynch in his suit on the sideline. He's going to rot in Florida for another year or two then retire.
---
#19Fear The ClownPosted 10/15/2013 11:29:30 PM
Revis is extremely talented but he was a product of the Jets system as they tailored their defensive calls around his strengths(lots of man coverage with no safety help to his side vs the zone in tampa).
#20Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 1:53:20 AM
I don't no what game you saw but Ryan PICKSpatrick gave you the game! And if brown doesn't scoop up that fumble that ended up in Wilson's hands again we would've won and I made some loot + 13 !!! Seattle was a 2 td favorite and it was 10-10 midway into the fourth. Refs held there flags in there pocket so much with your offense to!
---