the ballod of fired coaches

#1demonicvirusPosted 10/14/2013 9:15:52 AM
how many coaches do you all see getting fired in the next few weaks? top of the list for me have to be tom coughlin(excuse me if i misspelled that)
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
#2robster_2005Posted 10/15/2013 5:33:21 AM
You could be right but he is a bit of an institution there so could be saved on that basis.

My money is on Mike Tomlin.......I know the Steelers don't have the players, but by the eight were they dreadful at Wembley a few weeks ago.
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#3lunchbox2042Posted 10/15/2013 6:48:47 AM
Schiano should be at the top of everyone's list followed by Frazier and Rivera. Teams like Steelers and Giants are more stable in the front office and don't yank coaches after 1 or 2 bad seasons.
#4demonicvirus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 6:49:42 PM
mike tomlin was second on my list but i didnt name him because they CAN still turn there season around
---
-demonicvirus
#5roc_420247Posted 10/15/2013 7:17:56 PM
they said tom coughlin has the choice if he want's to be back in 2014

I would say shanhan or kuback are at the top of the list but damm i can't spell
#6usmovers_02Posted 10/15/2013 7:41:25 PM
No way at all Coughlin gets fired. If somebody on that team is getting fired it's Eli and I don't see that happening either. Might have a QB battle next year though. The coaches I think most deserve to be fired are the ATL coach and the HOU coach. Both teams have been loaded with talent but they can't get it together. That generally points to lack of next level coaching. It doesn't mean they're BAD coaches, it just means they probably won't be SB winning coaches.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#7demonicvirus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:18:35 PM
usmovers_02 posted...
No way at all Coughlin gets fired. If somebody on that team is getting fired it's Eli and I don't see that happening either. Might have a QB battle next year though. The coaches I think most deserve to be fired are the ATL coach and the HOU coach. Both teams have been loaded with talent but they can't get it together. That generally points to lack of next level coaching. It doesn't mean they're BAD coaches, it just means they probably won't be SB winning coaches.

dont talk about my falcons!!!! haha jk. but seriously he does make some dumb decisions in games that would end up costing us a win
---
-demonicvirus
#8darkstar1080Posted 10/15/2013 11:11:26 PM
Kubiac or Schiano
---
Ten funerals since I started high school... Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride...
#9kissarmy132Posted 10/16/2013 12:33:55 AM
Mike Smith of the falcons won't be fired unless he REALLY messes up. You trying to tell me its his fault he has had so many starters out to injuries?

He is the most successful coach in franchise history. hes staying put
---
Clemson University, go Tigers. GT: awbak3d.
#10usmovers_02Posted 10/16/2013 7:13:44 AM
demonicvirus posted...
usmovers_02 posted...

dont talk about my falcons!!!! haha jk. but seriously he does make some dumb decisions in games that would end up costing us a win

As a STL fan I can't tell you how much I wanted ATL to do well this year. Steven Jackson has been the ONLY bright spot for the Rams in nearly a decade and the only reason he left STL was to go to a contender. It's not game over for ATL yet but damn!

kissarmy132 posted...
Mike Smith of the falcons won't be fired unless he REALLY messes up. You trying to tell me its his fault he has had so many starters out to injuries?

He is the most successful coach in franchise history. hes staying put

This isn't the only year he's been the ATL coach. And just because the team has been most successful under him doesn't mean it's been successful BECAUSE of him. I don't think he's a bad coach at all. But I DO think he's the weak link.
---
www.nohomophobes.com