Chiefs are the fake est 6-0 team ever !!

#1ReverseisbackPosted 10/14/2013 6:34:40 PM
Jacksonville - garbage, Dallas- 17-16 ( romo threw int) but I'll give em that! Eagles- Andy ( Hawaiian punch look alike ) ried knows that teams weakness and Vicks flaws. Giants-just awful! Manny leads the nfl in ints. Titans- Ryan picks-Patrick throws 2HUGE ints and a muffed ball on a kick return and still titans had a chance to win! Oak-it's the raiders! And Alex smith looked like hot garbage yesterday, bowe was the difference. It's amazing how a record can make a team look like a juggernaut until you dissect them. I just hope Donny Moore doesn't have them as a 87. Team because there not! They will easily be a one and done playoff team! Easily!
---
Greg Williams got those boys playing sum D ! Go titans, Go heat !
#2and1streetzPosted 10/14/2013 6:49:21 PM
How in the world does this relate to madden 25!! Reverseisback your the king of non related topics. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE GAME!!!!!
---
---
Defy Doubt
#3Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:53:23 PM
I have madden--bamb!!!!there roster upgrade update( of course) bamb!!!bamb!!! And I always make madden related topics !!!ALWAYS!!!! Bamb!!!! Bamb !! Bamb!!!!!( and 3-1 now with madden 25 spreads simulate style) so 3 strikes your out!!! And by the way were all you so called " non Topic related" guys on madden 13 yourwussage topics ?( this guy is the worst) guy has Jamarcus " freakin" russel comeback topics( part 1 thru 6 I may add)!!!! Where were all you back then???
---
#4and1streetzPosted 10/14/2013 8:13:23 PM
You must be all done coloring and now you get some computer time before bed. Just our luck.
---
Defy Doubt
#5PoKeMoNsTrOsiTYPosted 10/14/2013 8:49:44 PM
I just like the Chiefs defense.
#6NekoEspiritoPosted 10/14/2013 11:15:00 PM
Dude, I have the Chiefs defense on my fantasy team and they were the second highest this week, freaking scored me 26 points and won my matchup this week. How can you hate on them when their D is so bomb? Jealous of their D, friend? :)
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
Currently playing: Skyrim, CoD: Black Ops 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Catan.
#7djdeejPosted 10/14/2013 11:48:43 PM
Reverseisback posted...
I have madden--bamb!!!!there roster upgrade update( of course) bamb!!!bamb!!! And I always make madden related topics !!!ALWAYS!!!! Bamb!!!! Bamb !! Bamb!!!!!( and 3-1 now with madden 25 spreads simulate style) so 3 strikes your out!!! And by the way were all you so called " non Topic related" guys on madden 13 yourwussage topics ?( this guy is the worst) guy has Jamarcus " freakin" russel comeback topics( part 1 thru 6 I may add)!!!! Where were all you back then???

You should really work on your spelling and grammar. A post like this looks like it belongs to a 14 year old.
---
But I play on PVP servers for the sole purpose of the STV levels. Damn place is like Vietnam. - Xilnold
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 10/15/2013 3:11:03 AM
and1streetz posted...
You must be all done coloring and now you get some computer time before bed. Just our luck.

Hahahaha
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#9RS_YELARAKAPosted 10/15/2013 3:12:40 AM
NekoEspirito posted...
Dude, I have the Chiefs defense on my fantasy team and they were the second highest this week, freaking scored me 26 points and won my matchup this week. How can you hate on them when their D is so bomb? Jealous of their D, friend? :)

I've had them as my D all year and they've given me over 20pts at least 3 times. They are the #1 fantasy D up to this point. I also have Peyton Manning :)
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#10lunchbox2042Posted 10/15/2013 6:51:24 AM
The team doesn't have terrible players. At 2-14 they did have like 6 pro bowlers last season. They just lacked a quality head coach and starting quarterback. They've improved in nearly every area this season.