best players to draft

#1nygiants643Posted 12/11/2013 6:07:16 PM
ive seen the draft guides but id like to hear personal opinion on who the best players to draft are. still looking for a franchise QB
#2fatesbladePosted 12/11/2013 11:45:28 PM
I never take a franchise qb in fantasy draft. Maybe for Cam Newton or RG3 or a scrambler, but i do just fine with Ryan Mallet at qb.

Ive never been disappointed with CB as my first overall. Patrick Peterson gets it done. Offensive linemen are good too.
#3Tbone412Posted 12/12/2013 12:07:47 PM
If you mean the CFM draftable players, I can't help with QB because I just drafted my first one ever and haven't used him yet. But I have some favorites.

Just did the Ryan Irwin draft and got a lot of nice players. The best is probably TE Dezrick Carr, extremely fast for a TE, catches everything and still blocks well. Quinton Turner as a slot, speed receiver has been a pleasant surprise. You'll need a high pick for CB Sil Olugbode but he is definitely the best corner I've ever drafted or probably ever had. MLB Leland Tyrell is a great value pick. 90 speed, good overalls and projected for the 6th, will go closer to top of the 5th. There are very good linemen in this draft too but they're easy to spot on the draft guides with overalls in the high 80s.

I think my favorite drafted player ever was DT Byron Jones from the Mattito Young draft. I put him on my line next to Henry Melton and they were unstoppable.
#4nygiants643(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 2:43:20 PM
yeah i meant the CFM draftable players, thanks ill keep those guys in mind,
if anyone has found a stud qb or knows the best qbs to draft please let me know.
#5severialityPosted 12/12/2013 5:11:49 PM
Duckett, Jelercic
#6vamosalaplayaPosted 12/12/2013 5:20:03 PM
What are you looking for? High Throw Power or Athletic and Throw Power? Duckett is good
---
You'llbemywifeandsharemylife,Wewillgrowold.Andwhenwediewe'llbury
ourselves.'causenoonewantstodiealoneWe'lldie alonetogether,Diealonetogether
#7lotusfatherPosted 12/13/2013 12:14:39 AM
nygiants643 posted...
ive seen the draft guides but id like to hear personal opinion on who the best players to draft are. still looking for a franchise QB

There are a lot of good QB's, Garret McCadden is great... So is Willie Duckett but he is very short.

Then there is Dane Honani who isn't nearly as mobile as those guys but is a great passer (and he does have a little mobility)

Really too many to go into here without knowing what you are after... If you could tell us what draft you have or what type of QB you want we could help you more.

Also, you might consider opening up the spreadsheet version of my guide and doing some comparing yourself.
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#8nygiants643(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:53:49 PM
thanks and either scrambler or strong armed works for me. in the last madden i had jordan parks who was phenomenal and later found he was the best draftable qb, im just looking for the best of the best so i know how long i would have to wait to get them
#9nygiants643(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 9:54:32 PM
and i am up to the korie tucker draft