Portal Master Level

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Portal Master Level
2 years ago#1
Quick question about the portal master level. Does your level stay the same when you start a new game under a different difficulty setting. Right now I am level 22 portal master, under the easy mode. When I start nightmare does my level stay at 22 and continue up to 80 or does it start over again at 0?
Any help would be great!
Thanks
2 years ago#2
Pretty sure it'll be new on a new save file, but you can just change the difficulty under the options in the pause menu and replay any levels you want so you can get those stars
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Portal Master Level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived