tower of time is rather glitchy

#1andreasaspenberPosted 10/22/2013 4:57:20 PM
i opened an air gate and got to a place that was too glitchy to complete.(glitched almost constantly.) i tried to go back but because of another glitch i kept getting sent back to the gliched area so i had to quit the level,
#2stormywatersPosted 10/22/2013 10:06:11 PM
what was the glitch that halted your progression? I ran through the Tower of Time with no issues... anything for people to watch out for in particular?
---
Nice up and coming podcast: www.UndergroundGeekNetwork.com
#3TheMisfit88Posted 10/24/2013 8:49:33 AM
Maybe yours is defective? I picked it up tonight and ran through it without any issues aside from a game freeze near the end.
---
Fiend for Life
#4andreasaspenber(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 11:43:43 AM
the glitch was in one of the locked areas that requires a specific element to open. a block that was moved by fans or something that the skylander had to ride on. instead of riding on it however the skylander got stuck at its original position and couldnt move until the block moved too far away.
#5joblessloserPosted 10/26/2013 9:03:48 PM
Runs fine for me, on ps3 and 3DS.
#6GMarkwardtPosted 10/26/2013 10:21:59 PM
had no issue whatsoever but i do remember that particular puzzle pissing me off for like 10 minutes.
#7lastjusticePosted 10/27/2013 1:13:56 PM
Something else I noticed about the Tower of Time......With the whole clock theme going , why wasn't Wind Up the Skylander that was packaged with it? My knee jerk reaction was whoever was in charge of packaging accidentally got the two adventure set Skylanders reversed as Pop Thorn feels like a skylander that should been packaged with the whole Sheep Island set since has do with fluffy things. I could be wrong but that's just my thoughts when I played through it last night.

On topic I fell thru the ground at one point when I went into a side room with a treasure in it. I just respawned back on the ground and ran out of there soon as I got the treasure. Other than that no major or game breaking glitches.
---
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
#8joblessloserPosted 10/27/2013 4:57:30 PM
I never even thought of that. Yeah, it seems that countdown would have been a better choice.