Character Ratings Topic - Round 1

#1RossmacdaddyPosted 2/5/2013 1:28:06 PM
...NOT!
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#2SuperMario1998Posted 2/5/2013 2:10:40 PM
LOL I was just thinking about how youll do this what with the interchanging parts and all, thats like 300 characters to review.
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#3Rossmacdaddy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:28:13 PM
Well, lets just hope that any PvP discussion can be broken down into the advantages/disadvantages of each leg/torso type. Otherwise the format of the current list is going to be woefully inadequate.
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#4KFrosty3Posted 2/8/2013 10:52:56 AM(edited)
Hmm, I didn't think of it like that. Most likely though it seems the speedier legs might be the ones to choose due to the torso's being where character specific powers would lie.

Then again, characters like Flameslinger and Drill Sergeant do have powers that utilize their legs. So who's to say whats really going to happen.

EDIT: after watching the gameplay video (thanks, legendofskyland for that), it seems the legs of each character will do some unique moves as well, so you would have to review each leg/torso individually it seems.

gameplay vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDA7dO4X8nc
---
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.