Post-game item collection (spoilers)

#131Darkcloud20Posted 2/16/2013 6:48:24 PM
From: nintendowii77 | Posted: 2/17/2013 1:04:23 AM | #128
Does the red cube puzzle have anything to do with the grid in the temple above the first temple? I found an R and a B within that grid, so I was thinking it might be showing where the red and blue blocks go.

Yeah it also has one with a g. But the grid there is 6x4 while the one for the rtddle is 6x6 and arranging it like that didn't work for me.
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#132ILoveEverythingPosted 2/16/2013 7:16:25 PM(edited)
The 0,0 coordinates are in the upper left corner, just like the grid world. The purple block's coordinates I found by trial and error once the others were placed. Its coordinates are 3,0.

And... Super spoiler for the lazier players among us ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/9171/colorpuzzle.png
---
Yawn
#133valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:17:00 PM(edited)
ah, so my purple was just off. btw, the clue for P above is wrong, it should read 3,0 :)

btw very nicely done ilove. though definitely is one of those "wow how did we miss that for so long" moments hehe
#134nintendowii77Posted 2/16/2013 7:17:46 PM
Yeah I thought the R and B were for red and blue, but I couldn't figure out where the other two went. I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..
#135valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:24:37 PM
nintendowii77 posted...
I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..

well. if this is really like link's awakening, one of us needs to go do this all again with a death count of 0.

not it. ;)
#136BaloogyMcBoyPosted 2/16/2013 7:26:10 PM
Wow, hat's off to the devs, if you're around, care to comment on whether there's anything else that's been missed?

Wonderful game, I've recommended it to a couple friends, one of whom has already bought it, definitely a great experience :)
#137ILoveEverythingPosted 2/16/2013 7:29:21 PM(edited)
nintendowii77 posted...
Yeah I thought the R and B were for red and blue, but I couldn't figure out where the other two went. I wonder if theres anything left that hasn't been found yet..

Well, technically there are still empty spaces on the bottom row of the ??? item menu. I don't think there's anything left to explore though, so this is truly the end. For now...?

edit : I do have a death count of 0 ;)
---
Yawn
#138valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:37:44 PM
hahah well then. that saves that trouble...

for those who'd like to hold out hope, as mentioned earlier, if you return to card 49 island, you will get a card 50. this is a glitch, and disappears upon exiting the game, and sean has said previously the 50 gate won't open. but. on the other hand. if you get card 50, and leave/come back to the island, the glitch doesn't give you a 51st card.

soo... the glitch is either a one time thing, or maybe 50 is set as a max value for the card count? and maybe its 50 because that was easier programming than 49... or maybe??

but i'm sure its nothing. unless you wanted a reason to hope for something snuck in a patch.
#139OmegaSabrePosted 2/17/2013 2:22:17 AM
I didn't even think to do that for the red puzzle though it was pretty obvious.
As for the 50 door I even tried going back to it from the no continue screen and backtracking thinking that would do something XD Well there seem to be 3 more items in the ???? screen.
Maybe they are there just to troll. Maybe there is something there. Well I certainly had fun exploring that's for sure.
#140arnqvistPosted 2/17/2013 2:46:46 AM
BaloogyMcBoy posted...
Omega, the card you're missing is in the debug world, the room with all the dust travel machines has a dust piece in it, move it to the water and make your way through the path inside (no easy feat!) and you should fine it if I'm remembering it correctly :)

You'll love seeing what's behind gate 49 :D I know I did! :D I actually laughed out loud :D

What world is called the Debug World?