Post-game item collection (spoilers)

#71Darkcloud20Posted 2/11/2013 11:51:12 PM
You have to go to the real beach not the one in the Archives.
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#72Mursili2Posted 2/12/2013 9:48:12 AM
Hello all-

A couple of things:

-I've found hidden rooms at the end of each dungeon that are similar to each other. They are a square, empty room with a seemingly random item (rock, pipe, etc...) placed on one tile in the square. Could this be a hint at the correct placement of the colored blocks in the secret block room (to the left of the garden)? I don't have time to try them out now. Maybe the color of the blocks correspond to the dungeons, like in the normal block puzzle.

-Can anybody tell me/hint where is the green tile? I've found black, red, and white, but no green.

-As to the first thing in row 1 in ???, where is that? Someone said above it's in the secret area in barren/sea (whirlpool area), but I only found 2 treasure chests with duplicates of the swap in them. Perhaps I'm using the wrong version?
#73valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:51:36 AM(edited)
rooms at end of dungeon relate to puzzle pulled from game. green square can be found in the forest area (the one with the rabbits that run away), and other more explicit clues are earlier in this thread.

apologies i can't offer help on first two rows of ???, as i no longer remember what was where...
#74Mursili2Posted 2/12/2013 10:07:28 AM
valcfield posted...
green square can be found in the forest area (the one with the rabbits that run away)

Oh, ok, I was actually in the middle of getting that last gate down anyway...Thanks.

valcfield posted...
rooms at end of dungeon relate to puzzle pulled from game.

Yeah, but he didn't pull those rooms from the game. Perhaps he simply put that puzzle over here as a secret? Has anybody tried arranging the blocks in the same positions as the tiles in those post-dungeon rooms? I will when I have time.
#75valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:13:09 AM
I have in a various number of permutations- also he didn't pull the rocks from the original puzzle either; he just moved them off to the right of the garden area where you can find them now (at least, i assume they are the same rocks because there were no rocks in that space in version .503, when the puzzle existed). so, i think its more likely just path of least resistance to get patch out as fast as possible, not hidden meaning of those rooms... though hey, believe me i'd be happy if you used them to find the solution for that chest ;).
#76Darkcloud20Posted 2/12/2013 12:10:34 PM
-As to the first thing in row 1 in ???, where is that? Someone said above it's in the secret area in barren/sea (whirlpool area), but I only found 2 treasure chests with duplicates of the swap in them. Perhaps I'm using the wrong version?

I never got any swap duplicate and I also miss the first ??? item.
---
http://trakt.tv/user/Darkcloud
#77Mursili2Posted 2/12/2013 1:20:30 PM
valcfield posted...
I have in a various number of permutations- also he didn't pull the rocks from the original puzzle either; he just moved them off to the right of the garden area where you can find them now (at least, i assume they are the same rocks because there were no rocks in that space in version .503, when the puzzle existed). so, i think its more likely just path of least resistance to get patch out as fast as possible, not hidden meaning of those rooms... though hey, believe me i'd be happy if you used them to find the solution for that chest ;).

Ah, ok. Thanks for trying.
#78ILoveEverythingPosted 2/12/2013 8:33:51 PM
For the first item in row 1, in the red whirlpool area, the trees in one of the screens are not what they appear to be. It's in the western part of the map as I recall.
---
Yawn
#79o-flahertyPosted 2/13/2013 2:45:40 AM
I know everybody's a lot further along than this, but if anybody still remembers that'd be cool. I'm missing the 3rd card in the first row (the girl? with side swept hair), the fourth ??? item from row one and the second from row two.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure that I haven't search some section well enough, but for the love of me I can't figure out which one(s).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
#80BaloogyMcBoyPosted 2/13/2013 5:26:48 AM(edited)
For ??? row 1 item 4, go to cubeCUBE land and check for things that look solid that aren't. For the Final Page card 3, go to the hotel roof (from cubeCUBE land) and don't go the way the game wants you too. Should be enough :)

??? Row 2 item 2 is in the beach, try looking for areas that aren't explored.

I'm missing cards 1,2 and 4 on the final page and I have the first 6 items on the ??? page and the blue/green cubes... Any suggestions/clues/outright spoilers for those would be appreciated :D