Little help please?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Little help please?
4 years ago#1
I can't find the second key. I already found the third key and have 16 cards. I'm a big Zelda fan, and am really enjoying the game, so this is embarrassing. Just point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
4 years ago#2
either go to the sea and "talk" to the man at the pier or go through the forest to get the mountain. These are the areas where the dungeons are.
http://www.last.fm/user/Darkcloud1987
4 years ago#3
My other key is from the mountain so it has to be at the beach. I've gone into the portal at the pier and explored the hell outta this place. I have the pink jewel above it's door in the Nexus, and the only thing I can't figure out it why there are two spaces on the map with blue dots (as if there were doors/portals) Also, I'm suspicious of these large walking things and am beginning to think the answer isn't taking a walk.
4 years ago#4
There are two caves in the whirlpool area, enter the top one and explore thoroughly. There is definitely something you missed in there.
Yawn
4 years ago#5
Wow... I have 15 cards, the 1st and third key, and am also stuck there...

It has to be in that pier portal...I mean, there's like 5 "dungeon" type entrances there...Yet I never fought a boss...Hrmm. Time to go re-check!
4 years ago#6
Ugh, got it. Thanks.
4 years ago#7
Found it as well! I couldve sworn I checked that "cave" a few times already...interesting.
I'm glad someone else asked for help on the same part(coincidentally) this dead forum, otherwise I wouldve gave up completely >_<
4 years ago#8
This is exactly where I got stuck too.

<slight spoiler I guess>

I didn't realize you could hit those tentacles, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
Boku wa bishoujo desu!!! o_0
Yay Communism!
4 years ago#9
still stuck there! where is that cave and "pier portal"? please help! :(
4 years ago#10
pier portal is in a beachy area from a western exit of the grassy happy area with the streams.
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Little help please?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived