Color tiles puzzle and 12 cards left

#1dante353Posted 2/18/2013 10:32:16 AM
I already finished the game, but I did it without solving the last swap puzzle, could someone please help?

Also, how do I get the 12 extra cards after you beat the game? I just got the box guy card, and teh guy that looks like link in Link's awakening. Help please?
#2ohthecommotionPosted 2/18/2013 10:50:54 AM
From what I understand, the developer removed the last swap puzzle because it was too difficult to have to solve just to beat the game. I think if you "solve" it now you still get the chime, but nothing happens, because the gate that was originally there is gone. Maybe someone can correct me on this

As for the other 12 cards, you basically just have to go exploring. Use the swap tool to go places you couldn't go before, walk through walls and rocks, etc. If the screen goes all glitchy and crazy, you've gone too far in one direction and you should try elsewhere
#3dante353(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:06:31 AM
ohthecommotion posted...
From what I understand, the developer removed the last swap puzzle because it was too difficult to have to solve just to beat the game. I think if you "solve" it now you still get the chime, but nothing happens, because the gate that was originally there is gone. Maybe someone can correct me on this

As for the other 12 cards, you basically just have to go exploring. Use the swap tool to go places you couldn't go before, walk through walls and rocks, etc. If the screen goes all glitchy and crazy, you've gone too far in one direction and you should try elsewhere

Yeah, I already got to glichy parts and also that's how I got the 2 cards I mentioned before, but the other problem, is that at the nexus, all the gates have a gem, so I suppose that I already explored all there is. I know I'm wrong, that's why I'm asking for help, if someone already found all the cards, could point me in the right direction.

But thanks for the help on the puzzle, cuz I heard I could be done to get something.
#4ohthecommotionPosted 2/18/2013 2:01:57 PM
The gems over the nexus gates only count the original 36 cards, you still have plenty of exploring to do :)
#5_fkas_Posted 2/18/2013 4:56:46 PM

Oh my god, this is exactly the kind of hint I've needed. Thank you so much.
---
Your face was snow white