Game Breaker - Devs Please Fix!

#1True_ReclaimerPosted 2/18/2013 4:59:52 PM
As many have come to find out, the tile jumps in the circus level are broken and near impossible to actually achieve. Its not that the difficulty is high, as it doesnt require any special intelligence or tactics, its simply the devs were lazy and failed to properly fix their mechanics before releasing the game. This is disappointing, as the game had been enjoyable, albeit frustrating due to glitches and lack of waypoints/objectives, up until this point. Rather than waste any more time on this half finished game, I will cease to play it and move on to something else until the devs decide to either fix or altogether remove this section from the game. Also it would be nice to include an in game cheat menu to toggle such options invincibility and walk through walls, for less capable players and veteran players stuck on glitches.
#2Darkcloud20Posted 2/18/2013 6:54:06 PM
You not managing the jump (which I agree was more frustrating than fun) doesn't mean it implementation is broken.
Also walk through walls would destroy the complete post game.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Darkcloud1987
#3clayflute22422Posted 2/18/2013 8:20:35 PM
There's a trick to it, just observe and see waht works/doesn't (though it is hard). My advice is to jump onto the first pad to make it easier to set your initial velocity as you touch the first pad.
---
||||||||| |||||||||||