Can't Find New Areas

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Can't Find New Areas
3 years ago#1
I have all of the portals open except the 4 in the middle. I have gotten all the cards available currently and have no idea where to go. Seems like I need to be able to smash rocks in order to uncover new areas. Any help would be much appreciated.
3 years ago#2
Do you have all three keys and 36 cards? If so, there are a series of gates to open, leading to the windmill.
3 years ago#3
Isn't that how you move the statues? Where is the windmill?
3 years ago#4
That is how you move the statues, yes. Maybe I'm misremembering what order things happen in. If you have 36 cards, there is a 36 card gate for you to open, you get to it by an exit in the northwest section of the main field area (where Mitra and the shopkeep are)
3 years ago#5
Nice, I just fought and defeated the sage but now am stuck in the garden/snow area. Can't get over a chasm in the snow place and my path is blocked at the garden by a plant thing (The Briar?!). West side blocked off by some traffic cone looking thing. Been walking around for like 2 hours trying to figure it out.
3 years ago#6
You have to complete the snow area, I'm not sure what chasm you're talking about, but there is a definite end to the snow area, and then the "traffic cone" goes away
3 years ago#7
This chasm...

http://imgur.com/6Ma9xL9
3 years ago#8
Actually never mind, I just figured out the wild super jump you have to do. Thanks for all of the help man. Damn that was hard...
  1. Boards
  2. Anodyne
  3. Can't Find New Areas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived