A guide is on the way

#11angelusfr57Posted 2/20/2013 12:37:42 PM
No edit, this forum sucks a lot. Anyway, i tried what the description said, spamming my keyboard and it seems to work, i got that damn 49th card, thanks for the tip, and nice guide ;)
#12ILoveEverything(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:41:39 PM
@dante

I do mean the dungeon itself. I just double checked and the teleporter is indeed D D R. The dungeon I'm speaking of is the first one.
---
Yawn
#13dante353Posted 2/20/2013 2:30:33 PM
ILoveEverything posted...
@dante

I do mean the dungeon itself. I just double checked and the teleporter is indeed D D R. The dungeon I'm speaking of is the first one.

Yup! Found it! Though to get there I did R D D, got me closer to the teleporter. Again, thanks for the guide!
#14philamikePosted 2/20/2013 5:21:31 PM(edited)
angelusfr57 posted...
No edit, this forum sucks a lot. Anyway, i tried what the description said, spamming my keyboard and it seems to work, i got that damn 49th card, thanks for the tip, and nice guide ;)

There is an edit found in the "message detail" link, but you're only given one hour after posting for editing. And for the wiggle glitch, you don't need to spam. Just hold down the key for the direction you need to go from the time you transition until the next transition.
---
You don't have time to ponder such questions, as Bruce Willis has just grabbed a jet plane.
#15kakumei76Posted 2/20/2013 5:35:06 PM
Yeah, the wiggle trick is simple. If you're stuck on the side and need to go up, just hold up and go back and forth repeatedly. Sometimes you barely move, sometimes you'll move about a character worth. Takes a while but unless you're stuck transitioning up you can get out of a lot of spaces this way (up seems to drop you two spaces in so you can't transition).
#16kiwasabiPosted 2/21/2013 1:36:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17angelusfr57Posted 2/21/2013 2:23:26 AM
philamike posted...
There is an edit found in the "message detail" link, but you're only given one hour after posting for editing. And for the wiggle glitch, you don't need to spam. Just hold down the key for the direction you need to go from the time you transition until the next transition.

No, you need a special rank apparently to get the right to edit you posts...

It didn't work without spamming for me, or maybe i didn't wait enough. Anyway, thanks for this additional info.
#18philamikePosted 2/21/2013 5:00:25 AM
angelusfr57 posted...
No, you need a special rank apparently to get the right to edit you posts...

It didn't work without spamming for me, or maybe i didn't wait enough. Anyway, thanks for this additional info.

Didn't realize that about the editing.

But another thing about the wiggle glitch is that you only need to transition 6 times before your are in the next block. Then you can move forward to the edge of that block and go again. This saves a lot of time.
---
You don't have time to ponder such questions, as Bruce Willis has just grabbed a jet plane.
#19nineteendayPosted 2/21/2013 9:03:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20vodkasky69Posted 2/28/2013 6:58:49 AM
dante353 posted...
ILoveEverything posted...
dante353 posted...
I was checking you guide and I don't get something.

When you explain how to get to the archive you say "blue forest dungeon area".

Can you be more specific? Isn't that the Temple grounds, the area you get after the road and the one is first dungeon at?

Indeed, that's the temple. The fact that most areas have no name made writing the guide a bit difficult.

Oh, now I can ask you the question:

Do you mean the Temple Grounds, or the Dungeon itself?

In the guide you say:

"From the nexus waypoint, go D D R. Enter the teleporter."

From both the area and the dungeon, I can't find the teleporter. I think I'm not going where I should.

Oh, and thanks for the guide, I can finally get all those post-game cards!

I've found two ways to get to the teleporter that will get you to the archives. The harder way is from inside the blue temple. Remember the room near the statue (east and south) where you had to sweep the shield faced guy onto a button (without killing him in the dual laser blasts) to open the gate? Swap a rock in front of the bottom laser to block it while you swap out of the room going down (be near the center). From this room you can swap a border-black square for a statue so you can access the portal.
The EASY way: Exit the temple into the forest. Go all the way WEST that you can. From there go NORTH. When you can't go farther, swap through the trees to go farther. Go all the way NORTH again. Head east until you see a temple entrance. Swap through bushes to access the path to the door. In the temple head north (swapping through the north wall of a couple of rooms). You're there! Jump the pits and into the swirling vortex.