"one more obscure secret" not yet found (spoliers, natch)

#11Leg_HorsePosted 3/3/2013 11:08:24 PM
Ok, one other minor thing that I don't *think* was mentioned in the previous thread:

I noticed while making a screenshot map of the Unclaimed Territory that there are two screens below the 47 card warp that are just completely inaccessible by either swapping or wiggling.

There's an invisible barrier at the bottom of the screen that straight-up can't be wiggled past. As far as I know, that's the only obstacle of that kind in the game.

The two screens in question have screens to the left and right of them which can be wiggled through, ultimately leading to the glitch area. They also leave a distinctive gap in an otherwise rectangular map.

Could be something, could easily be nothing.
#12valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:00:02 AM
Leg_Horse posted...
Ok, one other minor thing that I don't *think* was mentioned in the previous thread:

I noticed while making a screenshot map of the Unclaimed Territory that there are two screens below the 47 card warp that are just completely inaccessible by either swapping or wiggling.

There's an invisible barrier at the bottom of the screen that straight-up can't be wiggled past. As far as I know, that's the only obstacle of that kind in the game.

The two screens in question have screens to the left and right of them which can be wiggled through, ultimately leading to the glitch area. They also leave a distinctive gap in an otherwise rectangular map.

Could be something, could easily be nothing.

hehe yeah those two screens are where the 50 gate are (figured that out via going through the glitch-zone versions), or well, the one directly below 47 is basically a blank screen followed below by the 50 gate (i'm basing this off of traversing the glitch zone counterpart, which does not have the impassable walls)
#13salmon_samuraiPosted 3/4/2013 8:30:26 AM
I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but in two sections of the forest area (the one with the bear) I've bumped into a massive elk that doesn't appear to do anything and goes away once you leave the screen he appears on.

Screenshot upload pending.