Stuck in Hotel with last key

#1metimicPosted 2/27/2013 10:06:57 PM
Seems like I've visited every room in this level multiple times, but can't figure out where to use this last key, or how to access the one little room I haven't yet explored:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/capek/anodynehotel_zpsd307665e.jpg

It's the one room on the first floor (seen in the bottom cluster on the right in the pic). The room to the left contains a snaking corridor of too long to traverse before drowning water, on the other end of which is a button. The room to the bottom contains a ledge that you can't leap up. I was thinking you might have to drop down into the room, but that doesn't seem to work.

This is the first time I've been legitimately stuck in this game (which is lovely by the way), so please help by pointing me in the right direction. TIA!
#2metimic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 11:47:06 PM
bleh, figured it out like a minute after posting this. please disregard :P
#3zegotaPosted 2/28/2013 2:54:54 PM
Do you remember the answer? I've visited all rooms, but I've still got an extra key.
#4VoodooFodderPosted 2/28/2013 3:18:26 PM
zegota posted...
Do you remember the answer? I've visited all rooms, but I've still got an extra key.

Seriously. I've got an extra key also.
#5valcfieldPosted 2/28/2013 3:31:16 PM
read around! multiple threads confirming that the key is an extra- including one with the dev saying it is there to ensure you can't get yourself deadlocked in the dungeon.
#6metimic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 7:38:18 PM
Ya. My problem was that I somehow spaced out on the dust cloud you can pick up from the top right corner room and ride all the way around to the room I hadn't accessed. But after progressing further through the level you pick up another key that it appears is just an extra.