Row 3 Item 4 : Blue Cube

#1knocciPosted 3/14/2013 5:20:23 PM
Hey there,

Sorry if I'm just stupid, but - how the heck am I supposed to go D D D D D from the nexus waypoint in the beach area to get the Blue Cube? After D there's the sea, so I have to swap to move further down, and after doing that I reach D D just to be stuck there, obviously.

Here's a screen: http://i46.tinypic.com/2cekbqh.png (not the map)

Did I get something wrong? But it clearly says "From the nexus waypoint, go D D D D D" in the guide.

I got every other card and item, so I do have some experience and - actually - should be able to manage this. :D

Thanks!

(By the way - the items don't have any sence, do they?)
#2LiquidDumpPosted 3/14/2013 10:30:04 PM
Yo, the trick is to swap from the left border, witch gives you a walkable tile. It works by swapping off-screen on the left or top border to the tile in front of you. You can also perform the wiggle trick. It would be best for you to check the FAQ by ILoveEverything. He/She describes it much better than I do.
---
I am a Monster Hunter
#3jasexavierPosted 3/14/2013 10:33:28 PM
You can swap walkable tiles from just off of the top of the screen as well as the left side. Take care when grabbing from the top as if you walk back up a screen you'll be stuck unless you're on an edge.

Check the tips and tricks section of the guide for more details. The "out of bounds swapping trick" and "re-swapping" can both be handy here.
#4jasexavierPosted 3/14/2013 10:37:31 PM
Nevermind, LiquidDump beat me to it and I'm too new to the forum to edit or delete posts.
#5knocci(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:17:24 AM
Okay, got it now, thanks! (although it took ages to wiggle down there...)

The guide is awesome, but at this point I didn't really know what to do, as it simply says "go D D D D D" without a hint that you have to use the wiggle trick or something similar.
#6philamikePosted 3/15/2013 5:49:18 PM
There is another way to get it, which is to go through the glitched area. Swap your way to the right and into the glitchy area off the map. Then you go south until you are on square south of the map. Then go left until you are right under the chest. Finally, exit the glitched area and reenter the map.
---
You don't have time to ponder such questions, as Bruce Willis has just grabbed a jet plane.