Glitch for quickly defeating a certain boss on Kasumi(spoilers)

#1gokuKOGPosted 4/27/2013 2:29:18 AM
OK I dont know the boss name but its only in ninja trials and it looks like a Minotaur with wings. The one who always spawns those purple little minions.
Anyway the trick here is to keep killing his minions until your sword becomes red (for instant Lv3 ultimate). Then wait for him to do his charge attack( the one after which he is vulnurable to hits), dodge his charge attack and unleash a Lv3 ult on his back. You can do the ult right on his face but that may result on hitting half of the ult on the minions near him. If all ult hits connects on the boss, He will rise up like normal but then will have a glitchy shadow type of thing with him flying around with him.
Once again dodge his same attack and then unleash a KASUMIMEHA (ninpo) right on his face and it will take the rest of his health killing it instantly.
The trick here is to hit him with all your Lv3 ult hits making him glitchy to give him double damage with your KASUMIMEHA.

Tip: You can also OT or SOB minions if you are short on Ninpo gauge.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#2BurningFlareXPosted 4/27/2013 3:23:33 AM
Just spam Scythe 360T.
---
I hate everything.
#3LugadokastroPosted 4/27/2013 7:19:14 AM
Another glitch I notice was to simply bend her over while wearing her lapis outfit
He will fall over with his nose bleeding, finish with UT and done

Serious note good stuff might try it during trials
#4RX_93_Nu_GundamPosted 4/27/2013 2:04:08 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Just spam Scythe 360T.

Kasumi can't use the scythe.
#5gokuKOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:16:52 AM(edited)
I didnt know the boss name because I did not play NGS2 or NG1. I only played NG2 before. I was quite pissed off when I first encountered that boss but I used Lv 3 ult on him and figured it out. Then I used the same method to pass the same boss in acolyte and mentor trials and got all outfits for Kasumi.

BTW just to inform you guys. When you activate the glitchy form of the boss with with your Lv3 ult, there is an advantage that you will kill it quicker but everything he throws at you has double the potential e.g you have to dodge 10 of his purple fireballs instead of 5 but they are pretty easy to dodge.
---
#6noname3221Posted 4/28/2013 9:18:16 AM
You call this long set up a quick strategy to defeat Marbus? Especially doubling his threat level? Lol...
#7gokuKOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:10:07 AM
noname3221 posted...
You call this long set up a quick strategy to defeat Marbus? Especially doubling his threat level? Lol...

Its long in explaining...doing it is a lot quicker than killing him normally.
---