What if..

#1BurningFlareXPosted 4/27/2013 11:34:19 AM
Off-screen enemies shouldn't be able to shoot projectiles or use grabs in future games. - Results (32 votes)
Yes.
40.63% (13 votes)
Only projectiles.
18.75% (6 votes)
Only grabs.
9.38% (3 votes)
Neither.
31.25% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We all probably hate (Or dislike) the off-screen grabs and especially, rockets of NG3. So what if there was a new mechanic in NG4 (If an NG4 happens, that is) that prevented off-screen enemies from using projectile attacks or grabs? Dunno about bosses, they won't be off-screen anyway, as long as there's only one boss.
---
I hate everything.
#2LugadokastroPosted 4/27/2013 12:30:19 PM(edited)
From your sig it seems nothing satisfies you, you hate everything lol

But I hate the off screen attacks
If they do decide to make another ninja gaiden game
Though hayashi said he might not released overseas with us whining so much
I hope they fix this and remove the terrible and waste of space of shadows of the world
Keep ninja trials of course
#3NightmareWolf66Posted 4/27/2013 12:17:20 PM
I wouldn't mind the rockets so much if they had a reasonable cooldown time for them to reload instead if just rocket after rocket, but yes, projectiles and Especially offscreen grabs must go
---
PSN: TakeoBanzai983
#4youngbroPosted 4/27/2013 2:17:38 PM
Well in DMC4 most players know about the fact that enemies cannot attack you off screen. It didnt mean the game was any easier though you could use it to your advantage
---
Itagaki: In other games, you kill Enemies. In Ninja Gaiden the Enemies kill you.
PS3/360/WiiU gamertag - TheSchwarr
#5BurningFlareX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 2:20:05 PM
Well, just came out of a Mentor trial, full of Van Gelfs and little pink fiends, and damn, forget grabs, I'm lucky if I don't get hit by a fireball every 5 seconds.
---
I hate everything.
#6breadisgoodPosted 4/27/2013 9:15:07 PM
The only off screen grab that is a problem really is the Alchemists one because it has ridiculous range. As for the projectiles I dunno, I guess I've just accepted that as a part of ninja gaiden. Maybe they could have longer "reload" times as already suggested.
#7DarkPriestPosted 4/27/2013 9:35:40 PM
Lugadokastro posted...
Though hayashi said he might not released overseas with us whining so much

"waaaaahhhh people don't like my moronically designed games I won't release them anymore waaaaahhhh"

How childish

What's funnier is they sell even worse in Japan so yeah good luck getting sales Hayashi if you really want to throw such a tissy fit.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#8BillysanPosted 4/28/2013 12:25:24 AM
Maybe they should have added laser sights to the rocket launcher guys. When they are about to fire their laser they could have showed the laser following you.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#9wilyninjaPosted 4/29/2013 11:58:27 AM
That might take a lot from the difficulty. I like trying to keep a running count in my head of "rockets active" or listening for enemies about to grab.

I guess I just like using more than my eyes when I play a video game.

Also something that might help - crank up the speed on your camera so you can view the field at a faster pace?
#10CineraryPosted 4/29/2013 12:27:21 PM
The projectiles wouldn't have been nearly as annoying in this if they had just left the damn Falcon's Eye the same as vanilla NG3.
---
PSN: SouthPhillySanta http://i.imgur.com/X6ju8.png http://i.imgur.com/1in5eWo.jpg
Yo homie...is that my briefcase?