Which version should I get? disc or digital?

#1snake_dante44Posted 4/27/2013 2:58:28 PM
I'm planning to get this game but I'm still not sure which version I should get. I heard that the digital download already have the DLC costumes and trials included, but for the physical disc you have to buy the DLCs, which are a bit expensive I think.

So, what do you guys recommend? which one from these 2 versions should I get?
---
PSN: snake-dante_44
#2breadisgoodPosted 4/27/2013 3:08:48 PM
Well I'm not sure about PS3 but on the Xbox I'm pretty sure the content is the same but the digital version doesn't come with an online pass.
#3JillVPosted 4/27/2013 5:05:56 PM(edited)
Well, unfortunately the digital version is no longer is bundle with the DLC costumes(at least on PSN)and don't worry about the Online Pass because it's bundle with the game and the digital version isn't that big 3.4 GB while the disc version it's like 2.2 GB after you install it to the HDD, also the DLC costumes aren't available for the disc version(not yet)they were only available through Gamestop pre-order unfortunately, the DLC costumes will be available eventually but nobody knows when.
#4LugadokastroPosted 4/27/2013 7:39:35 PM
I like to have physical copies of games in case I want to sell them
Digital stuff won't transfer over to the ps4
#5JillVPosted 4/27/2013 8:20:42 PM(edited)
Lugadokastro posted...

And the PS4 won't be backwards compatible either so you can't play PS3 discs either, besides who is gonna be dumb enough to get rid of their PS3, I know I won't even if they take the PlayStation Network for the PS3.
#6LugadokastroPosted 4/27/2013 8:56:23 PM
JillV posted...
Lugadokastro posted...

And the PS4 won't be backwards compatible either so you can't play PS3 discs either, besides who is gonna be dumb enough to get rid of their PS3, I know I won't even if they take the PlayStation Network for the PS3.

You'd be surprised on those that would trade there ps3 for the ps4
Apple fans do it all the time

And yes it won't be compatible but emulators might make playing older games possible
#7JillVPosted 4/27/2013 9:21:33 PM
Lugadokastro posted...
You'd be surprised on those that would trade there ps3 for the ps4
Apple fans do it all the time

And yes it won't be compatible but emulators might make playing older games possible

I see what you mean and I pretty much did it with my PS2, but not this time around when the PS4 comes out. Emulators won't be available right off maybe after a few years.
#8godslayer61Posted 4/27/2013 9:42:26 PM
i bought the disk version today at walmmart and it came with some kind of demon looking costume and i never had that one with my wii u version.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#9JillVPosted 4/27/2013 11:30:55 PM
godslayer61 posted...
i bought the disk version today at walmmart and it came with some kind of demon looking costume and i never had that one with my wii u version.

Must be the Nightmare Brought To Life costume, but that's only available when you have a save file from NG3 on your HDD.
#10godslayer61Posted 4/28/2013 1:14:51 AM
JillV posted...
godslayer61 posted...

Must be the Nightmare Brought To Life costume, but that's only available when you have a save file from NG3 on your HDD.

ok that probaly were its from,thanks
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718