New Preview, Good Info

#1skyemc2004Posted 5/29/2013 4:52:44 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-15050-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles--Out-of-the-Shadows-Preview--Heroes-in-a-Half-Shell.html

Key points:

- Was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK (never knew that).

- The turtles sewer HQ acts as your hub. There you can apply any upgrades you've unlocked, train in the dojo, access side missions and the challenge mode, as well as secret retro arcade games (no info on if these retro arcade games are turtle related). In the dojo, you're able to take on wooden training robots, flexing each of the Turtles unique fighting styles.

- Each character has an unlockable weapon. Leonardo unlocks a boomerang, Raphael gets iron fists, Michelangelo has retractable blades attached to his nunchucks, and Donatello unlocks a secondary weapon to complement his ranged staff.

- Each Turtle has their own upgradeable skill trees and attributes such as health, damage, toughness and speed.

- There will be seven different environments. You'll be able to explore New York City's streets and sewers as well as a robot factory.
#2AxelPoePosted 5/29/2013 6:03:12 PM
This game is looking better by the minute!
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]
#3Captain_NESPosted 5/31/2013 4:00:54 PM
skyemc2004 posted...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-15050-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles--Out-of-the-Shadows-Preview--Heroes-in-a-Half-Shell.html

Key points:

- Was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK (never knew that).

- The turtles sewer HQ acts as your hub. There you can apply any upgrades you've unlocked, train in the dojo, access side missions and the challenge mode, as well as secret retro arcade games (no info on if these retro arcade games are turtle related). In the dojo, you're able to take on wooden training robots, flexing each of the Turtles unique fighting styles.

- Each character has an unlockable weapon. Leonardo unlocks a boomerang, Raphael gets iron fists, Michelangelo has retractable blades attached to his nunchucks, and Donatello unlocks a secondary weapon to complement his ranged staff.

- Each Turtle has their own upgradeable skill trees and attributes such as health, damage, toughness and speed.

- There will be seven different environments. You'll be able to explore New York City's streets and sewers as well as a robot factory.

lol, you unlocked a repressed memory...hero turtles cuz the word ninja sounded too violent or something like that.
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#4ConradimusPrimePosted 6/1/2013 5:02:20 PM
The cartoon was massively censored in the UK, it didn't end at the name
#5Captain_NESPosted 6/1/2013 5:18:31 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...

lol ya, I heard stuff about the nunchakus and stuff
---
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!
#6XclaimPosted 6/5/2013 9:05:02 AM
Captain_NES posted...
ConradimusPrime posted...

lol ya, I heard stuff about the nunchakus and stuff

I will never forgive them for replacing Mikey's chucks with that damn grappling hook.
---
Quinn: "Haven't you heard the expression 'You eat what you are'?"
Daria: "Haven't you heard the expression 'Get the hell away from me'?"
#7buttonmashererPosted 6/5/2013 1:49:28 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing this, TC.