I really hate to say this, but this is the worst Call Of Duty that I have played

#1gamabunta3412Posted 11/5/2013 8:57:37 PM
80/80

This game doesn't feel like CoD to me. No, I'm not trying to troll either. I loved everything from MW1-BO2 and while there were things to complain about, I could generally enjoy playing non stop. I went to every midnight release since MW2, and I used to play all night every night for the first week or two. But I just can't get into this one. I guess maybe it's the maps that I don't like? I feel like I'm playing the same 3 maps every time too. Also, the rank up system is very slow and it feels tiring to just gain one single rank. The game modes introduced are a nice change of pace, I find myself enjoying SnR alot. I just don't like the feel of this game though, and from the looks of things I'm not alone.
---
I am the legendary Visco. Have you not heard my legend? If not you will soon fall victim to it. Be forewarned
#2necro00Posted 11/5/2013 8:58:22 PM
I agree man, I played tons and tons and still do of BO2 even with its flaws its fun, this isnt fun at all.
#3BlocktopusPosted 11/5/2013 8:59:52 PM
Yeah. The game was fun at first but now there is so much spawn killing and camping it's ****ing ridiculous. It doesn't even really seem like cod anymore, it seems like BF with less players and worse spawns.
---
FC: 0447 6152 7456
#4gamabunta3412(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:00:18 PM
necro00 posted...
I agree man, I played tons and tons and still do of BO2 even with its flaws its fun, this isnt fun at all.

With BO2, I stopped playing the multi-player and starting playing alot of zombies, and I really got into that. I tried extinction thinking it could be 10000X better, but from what I can see it's pretty badly thought out ;/ and I had really high hopes for that mode too.
---
I am the legendary Visco. Have you not heard my legend? If not you will soon fall victim to it. Be forewarned
#5necro00Posted 11/5/2013 9:01:16 PM
gamabunta3412 posted...
necro00 posted...

With BO2, I stopped playing the multi-player and starting playing alot of zombies, and I really got into that. I tried extinction thinking it could be 10000X better, but from what I can see it's pretty badly thought out ;/ and I had really high hopes for that mode too.

Im the opposite in that regard, I hated zombie but found extinction better
#6gamabunta3412(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 9:03:11 PM
necro00 posted...
gamabunta3412 posted...
necro00 posted...

Im the opposite in that regard, I hated zombie but found extinction better

I only played for about a half an hour on it, so I guess I could give it a few more tries. It took up until Origins came out for me to enjoy Zombies, so I shouldn't cross it out just yet
---
#7necro00Posted 11/5/2013 9:04:20 PM
But ya the main MP sucks, Its like they tried to copy MW3 and battlefield and make this awful combo, thats not fun or enjoyable. I really dont know what they were thinking.
#8mcPhilabustaPosted 11/5/2013 9:07:44 PM
no that's MW3
---
MOMMY! WHens daddy coming back from heaven?
#9necro00Posted 11/5/2013 9:08:49 PM
mcPhilabusta posted...
no that's MW3

MW3 is just as bad
#10Mr_CumberdalePosted 11/5/2013 9:24:57 PM
I actually enjoy the maps. I was never a fan of Nuketown / Hijacked and gladly welcome the change. I understand some people have short attention spans and just can't handle bigger maps.
---
GT: Why you quit
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/c2ffd340ea3b71cafaf80849bce79a36