Alright, time to set a few things straight for some people

#1fatclemenzaPosted 11/7/2013 1:50:31 PM
1. "The health is too low" - Health in core has always been 100, in every CoD, that hasn't changed, so stop with that. What is a little different compared to BO2 is that in Ghosts, even the fast firing weapons kill in 3 shots up close, whereas in BO2 they would kill in 4 (think of the Type 25 and most of the SMGs). Those guns kill in 3 shots here, so its like they have Stopping Power built in. MW3 was the same way with several weapons.

2. "I die in one bullet but everyone else takes 3-4" - You're dying in the same number of bullets as everybody else, its just that from your perspective, all of the bullets are hitting you at once as opposed to one at a time. This is no different than other IW CoDs where bullet damage is historically higher. Also, killcams are also NOT ACCURATE. They never have been. For more on how CoD online works, read this forum post by someone more knowledgeable on the subject than pretty much all of us:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/thread/5972/networking-lag-compensation-hit-detection

3. "The maps are too whatever" - Hopefully someday people will figure out that map size doesn't matter, its layout that is important.
---
Tempted by the fruit of another, tempted but the truth is discovered,
what's been going on, now that you have gone, there's no other.
#2ih0tfireiPosted 11/7/2013 1:51:59 PM
*Slow claps
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#3RAYNE_MoisPosted 11/7/2013 1:55:09 PM
"Health is 100 blah blah blah"
Just because the health is the "max" doesn't mean the maximum value in this game isn't lower than other CODs.
---
GT: Rayne Mois
Pawn: Alyx/Strider
#4fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:55:54 PM
Just because the health is the "max" doesn't mean the maximum value in this game isn't lower than other CODs.

are you arguing that 100 doesn't equal 100
---
Tempted by the fruit of another, tempted but the truth is discovered,
what's been going on, now that you have gone, there's no other.
#5Hr_evitarepOPosted 11/7/2013 1:57:04 PM
fatclemenza posted...

You can't argue with that guy he's one of the biggest clowns i've ever seen
#6duericPosted 11/7/2013 2:00:33 PM
Nah man. It's not just the size. Big can be good. Ha!!!

It's big, plus convoluted layout that makes these bad. They play waaaaay bigger than they are.

Woody has a great explanation of it in his impressions video. And you know how I feel about Woody in general. But this time he nailed it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7lderivedxPosted 11/7/2013 2:02:55 PM
I dont get how health can be lower in this game. Or higher, for that matter.
#8glassghost0Posted 11/7/2013 2:07:00 PM
I love the maps in this one. They nailed all of them except Strikezone.

It has a horrible layout which makes the overall size awkward.

It is seriously my new least favorite map of the series.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#9PingPong5361Posted 11/7/2013 2:08:03 PM
For people still having trouble with the health, I'll throw a mathematical equation your way.

P stands for perceived health
A stands for actual health, which is a constant equal to 100
D stands for damage multiplier

P = A/D

So, in Black Ops 2, let's say the damage multiplier is set to 1.00 at an average of 4 bullets to kill.

P = 100/1
P = 100

You perceive your health as the actual amount.

Now, let's look at ghosts. Let's say on average it takes 3 bullets to kill. That's a 25% increase, so the damage multiplier is now 1.25

P = 100/1.25
100/1.25 = 80
P = 80

Because the damage of guns has increased, your perceived health has decreased despite the fact that your actual health has stayed the same.
---
"Do you want me to get my d*** out again?" - Trevor, GTA V
#10RAYNE_MoisPosted 11/7/2013 2:09:46 PM
fatclemenza posted...

This is hands down the most educationally challenged gaming community out there.
Let me break it down for you and the other kid that can't understand logic.

Piggy bank A holds $22
Piggy bank B hold $5

What's 100% of A?
How about B?

Notice that while $5 is less than $22 it still remains to be 100%.

Yes, the health for core is "100" but we're in a different set of values than any other cod, so that means nothing.
---
GT: Rayne Mois
Pawn: Alyx/Strider