Why am I getting heard by people without amplify and I'm using ds

#1kushahilicPosted 11/8/2013 12:34:25 AM
God this is all this game is. Amplify. If it doesn't get patched I'm done.
#2kushahilic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 12:35:00 AM
I can Even hear my footsteps when I have ds...
#3Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/8/2013 12:37:21 AM
Because Infinity Ward unfortunately likes to please soundwhores. It's ****ing BS.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#4XxOblivion77Posted 11/8/2013 12:39:48 AM
This is easily the biggest issue I have with the game so far. We need silent footsteps that can't be countered.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn ~ 3DS FC: 2621-2749-8430
Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control!
#5Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/8/2013 12:45:21 AM
All I see is a bunch of people whining cause they can't be bothered to be more aware of their own surroundings.

COD fans are so damn sad it's pathetic.

Mod me.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#6sbn4Posted 11/8/2013 12:54:08 AM
All I see is a bunch of people whining cause they can't be bothered to be more aware of their own surroundings.

The problem is that this promotes an overly cautious playing style. You can't feasibly check every corner and ever angle. Considering how big the maps are, and how many places there are to hide, it just isn't fun. This in turn promotes a more campy play style. Its not so much as being aware. If people want to rush, they get punished for it. And since Dead Silence doesn't reduce footsteps enough, I see it more as bad game design. This game seems to heavily favor and promote slow playing.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#7kushahilic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 12:54:22 AM
Eternal_Warlord posted...

Mod me.

Ok. I did.

And FYI Im sorry I can't compete wi über nerds who pay money to be elite at a video game.

Do I expect to be great no? But in a game without these footsteps I was elite. (Blops2)

Now I wonder why I struggle? I'd say amplify is the main contributor
#8wskingwsPosted 11/8/2013 12:57:59 AM

Mod me.

Sound whoring player confirmed.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#9Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/8/2013 1:08:03 AM
So, you're complaining because you shifted a few digits in your stats?

OMG, now you'll never get discovered by a big clan that does GB and wins tournaments!

Seriously, though. Pay to be 1337? Since when does having a headset make you a better player?

Promoting overly cautious gameplay? Not a chance. I run around a lot in this game and I have no problem getting my kills cause I'm a confident player. I'm not gonna be bullied into a crouch walk by some camper with a pair of headphones. I'm gonna run up those stairs or around that corner and bust his ass. And if he has a dog with him I'm gonna load it full of lead when it comes after me and just hope like hell I can kill it.

The only problems I have in this game are the overly obnoxious spawn traps. On that castle map I actually go to the best spawn trap and kill any enemy who walks up the stairs. And on 1 occasion I tried spawn trapping in that same spot. Holy crap I had a juggernaut maniac and practically won the game by myself after that. That is some ridiculous BS and I kinda hate myself for doing it. Never again. I'd rather bully the bully's than participate in their cheap tactics.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#10kushahilic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 1:13:29 AM
So, you're complaining because you shifted a few digits in your stats?

OMG, now you'll never get discovered by a big clan that does GB and wins tournaments!

Seriously, though. Pay to be 1337? Since when does having a headset make you a better player?

Promoting overly cautious gameplay? Not a chance. I run around a lot in this game and I have no problem getting my kills cause I'm a confident player. I'm not gonna be bullied into a crouch walk by some camper with a pair of headphones. I'm gonna run up those stairs or around that corner and bust his ass. And if he has a dog with him I'm gonna load it full of lead when it comes after me and just hope like hell I can kill it.

The only problems I have in this game are the overly obnoxious spawn traps. On that castle map I actually go to the best spawn trap and kill any enemy who walks up the stairs. And on 1 occasion I tried spawn trapping in that same spot. Holy crap I had a juggernaut maniac and practically won the game by myself after that. That is some ridiculous BS and I kinda hate myself for doing it. Never again. I'd rather bully the bully's than participate in their cheap tactics.

Tldr

Couldn't care less about what you have to say