How to change Camo?

#1TheCruelAngelPosted 11/8/2013 9:35:44 AM
So I go down to Devgru Assault - and you can click "RB" to view other camo's that have been unlocked.

Why does it constantly show up as the blue/black camo when I switch it over to my green one? Does anyone know how to get it to say?

There's no lock so I know it's available.
#2mcdonaldfries03Posted 11/8/2013 9:37:14 AM
Are ou talking about on the player? If i'm not mistaken, I think the camo auto changes depending on the map. It just lets you look to see what they all look like.
---
GT: Shuttytown
#3TheCruelAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 9:48:15 AM
Oh well that's just dumb. That totally makes this whole "custom character" thing really a piece of **** now.
#4whiteboygenePosted 11/8/2013 10:10:48 AM
Not really. I'd prefer my multiplayer games to not be as dumb as possible and my enemy team needs to all be wearing the same shade, not one green, one red, one *wipes brown*
---
What would John Marston do?
"you can tell he's not actually black." -xKeisukex
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 11/8/2013 10:12:32 AM
whiteboygene posted...
Not really. I'd prefer my multiplayer games to not be as dumb as possible and my enemy team needs to all be wearing the same shade, not one green, one red, one *wipes brown*

I have to agree with this. There could be some serious issues occurring if each team had various colors. Would be awesome having to shoot absolutely everyone just in case he's actually on the other team.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6ShuraYukihimePosted 11/8/2013 10:13:58 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
whiteboygene posted...

I have to agree with this. There could be some serious issues occurring if each team had various colors. Would be awesome having to shoot absolutely everyone just in case he's actually on the other team.

Only if it was HC and there was no RIC and no penalty for TKing though.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#7TheCruelAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:14:44 AM
So what you're saying, is you'd prefer all players to have colors like Halo.
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 11/8/2013 10:15:43 AM
To keep from being killed by someone that you can't tell is on or off your team due to the color scheme, yes.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9ShuraYukihimePosted 11/8/2013 10:16:31 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
To keep from being killed by someone that you can't tell is on or off your team due to the color scheme, yes.

I agree. But let people use whatever they want in FFA.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#10lunaticcorePosted 11/8/2013 10:18:03 AM
I think they should have let you choose what "preview" color you wanted shown between matches.