The Ghillie Suit

#1Mr_SchickadancePosted 11/8/2013 11:05:41 AM
Is finally mine! Took me a total of 850 Chrome barrel kills to get it though.

You have to get 100 kills with the attachment, then 250 (not including the previous 100), then 500 kills for a grand total of 100+250+500=850 kills.

The pain is that you have to buy the operation list and hope your Chrome Barrel Master I, then II, then III, is in the list each time you buy.

I completed Part I, then had to purchase several new lists of operations until I found part II, completed that, and then had to buy new operations again until I found Part III and completed it.

So it looks like in this game completing big challenges (like get 500 Grip Kills or whatever) will cost you squad points :(
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#2ih0tfireiPosted 11/8/2013 11:08:12 AM
Is the suit unlocked for all squad members?
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#3VeluxierPosted 11/8/2013 11:09:06 AM
Good job.

Now use an AR or something. You must be bored of sniping.
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y
#4shadowsofdawnPosted 11/8/2013 11:09:51 AM
There is a message that says something about your customization options being reset if you pick a special character (one of the ghillie suits). What does that mean? Are you still able to use any weapon or does it limit you to snipers?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#5VeluxierPosted 11/8/2013 11:12:21 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
There is a message that says something about your customization options being reset if you pick a special character (one of the ghillie suits). What does that mean? Are you still able to use any weapon or does it limit you to snipers?

The Ghillie Suits override your head/headgear/uniform selections. You will just be "The Ghillie Suit guy"
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V. Pokemon Y
#6shadowsofdawnPosted 11/8/2013 11:13:14 AM
Veluxier posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

The Ghillie Suits override your head/headgear/uniform selections. You will just be "The Ghillie Suit guy"

Oh ok that's no big deal. I want to run around with a shotgun in a ghillie suit for the lolz.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#7Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:15:39 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...

All it means is that the Suit will be what you wear and that's it.

So, if you want to customize your character like normal (no ghillie suit), you can do that.

BUT, if you wear the Ghillie Suit, then you cannot equip a helmet for example.

Basically it's a different "skin" that the game designers customized for you.

Oh, and i only have one squad member, so I;m not sure if it carries over to the my other future squad members. My guess is that it does.
---
"What? Their health recharges? And the bullets don't even work. How r*****ed."--My MOM in reference to Call of Duty.
#8Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:17:13 AM
Veluxier posted...
Good job.

Now use an AR or something. You must be bored of sniping.

I'm just gettin' started!
---
#9Gray_wolf1119Posted 11/8/2013 11:22:57 AM
It kinda has to carry over I have a headgear for doing the Perk: Blast Shield II challenge and it is unlocked for all 5 of my characters. I was really annoyed how long it took to eat 200 (75 + 125) explosives and I was very unhappy when I found out I had to do 125 more.
---
www.Tvtropes.org
FC: 1005 - 9895 - 5635: Normal - Lillipup, Kecleon, Eevee
#10Recluse01Posted 11/9/2013 7:11:30 PM
Just need a confirmation: Does your guy wear the Ghillie no matter what weapon you're using? Or will it only activate if you are using a sniper?