Wanted: Select Squad Member Pics

#1danfarmer30Posted 11/8/2013 9:26:32 PM
Does anyone know of a site/video that shows all the different squad members unlocked? I want to see what each one looks like before I unlock them. Please help.
---
I Am The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be. Oh It's True, It's Damn True.
#2XxOblivion77Posted 11/8/2013 9:37:34 PM
Try pressing X.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn ~ 3DS FC: 2621-2749-8430
Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control!
#3danfarmer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 9:39:06 PM
That dont work. Im talking about the screen where you have to spend points to unlock the characters..i want to see what they look like first before i buy them
---
I Am The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be. Oh It's True, It's Damn True.
#4mrchidesPosted 11/8/2013 10:16:46 PM
You get to choose what they look like by pressing 'x'. Don't be so quick to dismiss people who are trying to help you like the first reply...
#5danfarmer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 12:01:31 AM
No, I am talking about the 10 different people..where you pay 3, 100, 200, etc for them....They are just solid black silouettes. I can see that some are male and some are female..I want to know what they look like first before I buy them...or are the just the same character but with different "standard clothes" equipped?
---
#6gOwCoD4Posted 11/9/2013 12:09:07 AM
They're literally all fully customizable after you purchase them, so their appearance doesn't matter.

If you WANTED them to be, they could all be the exact same person, appearance and name. You need to buy them before you can customize them though.
---
Blogfaqs, the one place where opinion is fact.
#7wskingwsPosted 11/9/2013 12:11:55 AM
danfarmer30 posted...
No, I am talking about the 10 different people..where you pay 3, 100, 200, etc for them....They are just solid black silouettes. I can see that some are male and some are female..I want to know what they look like first before I buy them...or are the just the same character but with different "standard clothes" equipped?

I think the point they're trying to make is that it doesn't matter what they look like cause you can just customize them by pressing x
---
I am the voice of reason.
#8danfarmer30(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 12:17:26 AM
I understand..I just dont get why they are all different prices per say then lol
---
#9f41lurizerPosted 11/9/2013 12:20:25 AM
danfarmer30 posted...
I understand..I just dont get why they are all different prices per say then lol

Well, the idea is that the more you unlock, the more class sets you have, so the more each should respectively cost.
so the second classs set you get costs only 20, while the last one (the 10th class set) will cost you 500.
---
NaCl back by popular demand http://tinyurl.com/3npncs3
If you are only using the EDGE, can I have the rest? My fat a** needs it...