So let me get this straight.. People would rather have spotty hit detection now?

#1known2FAILPosted 11/10/2013 6:05:17 AM
Lmfao! That is what if seems. Guns have similar TTKs as the other call of duties. Soldiers have the same health... Yet people keep complaining about dieing too fast... Lmao! I can't believe people would rather have spotty hit detection. That has to be what they are saying since everything else is the same.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#2slipknotrox765Posted 11/10/2013 6:20:24 AM
Cod community logic
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MiddleClassHeroes985
#3NinjaDeath911Posted 11/10/2013 6:24:11 AM
known2FAIL posted...
Lmfao! That is what if seems. Guns have similar TTKs as the other call of duties. Soldiers have the same health... Yet people keep complaining about dieing too fast... Lmao! I can't believe people would rather have spotty hit detection. That has to be what they are saying since everything else is the same.

No, we want hit detection that works both ways
Yes, shooting someone works great
But beingshot at you only feel 2 of 5 bullets and it's the last 2 that kill you

So that is still shotty hit detection
#4imnotdolemitePosted 11/10/2013 6:24:42 AM
It's not a hit detection issue.

It's a matter of appearing to die instantly, only to see from the other player's perspective you were just standing there taking several rounds to the chest.

How does that relate to hit detection? It seems more like a networking issue.
---
"He's been in a comma that whole time?! That's a pretty long period of time, and you can quote me on that exclamation."
Nemephosis
#5known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 6:27:00 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
known2FAIL posted...

So you are going to tell me you want to feel all the bullets in under a half of a second? That isn't happening. You will feel all the bullets if the guy shooting you is missin a lot as well .
---
#6epicfailtryhardPosted 11/10/2013 6:28:57 AM
i find it difficult to survive 3 bullets myself. that's the point. 3 bullets into intended target=death. that's the whole point. coming from black ops 2, i can easily see why so many cannot make sense of that.

i keep reading this ability to react in two bullets time. sorry...that's highly unlikely. this game rocks. just does...but it is frustrating.
---
gamefaqs~embrace your inner troll
#7NinjaDeath911Posted 11/10/2013 6:30:56 AM
known2FAIL posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
known2FAIL posted...

So you are going to tell me you want to feel all the bullets in under a half of a second? That isn't happening. You will feel all the bullets if the guy shooting you is missin a lot as well .

If you could survive until the 5th bullet hits you, so should i

You're just happy the game is all luck based now cause you couldn't survive a gun fight in previous games
You are the type to get shook and choked up when I took cover around a corner, you knew when I popped back out you were going down
#8imthestuntmanPosted 11/10/2013 6:32:46 AM
Whats frustrating about it is ttk is down. Just saying it isnt doesnt make it true. Less bullets to die=less ttk. And that is frustrating because it makes only 2 things matter: who sees who first and connection. Because if you have a bad connection and you miss those first shots you will get turned on and die, and with a bad connection they will miss more often than not since the person wont be standing where they appeared to be.
#9known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 6:34:29 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
known2FAIL posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
known2FAIL posted...

If you could survive until the 5th bullet hits you, so should i

You're just happy the game is all luck based now cause you couldn't survive a gun fight in previous games
You are the type to get shook and choked up when I took cover around a corner, you knew when I popped back out you were going down

Lmao. I was better at BO2 so far compared to ghosts. I'm just not crying about a non issue because I'm doing slightly worse. You must get shot in the back a lot . Which means your map awareness is very low. Which means you are bad at this game. Sounds like you relied on you reflexes alone in bo2. Just stop.
---
#10BlocktopusPosted 11/10/2013 6:36:17 AM
because people are used to being able to run through a stream of bullets and stab the guy from a yard away with a knife

now it's fixed and people can't deal with it
---
FC: 0447 6152 7456