shoot down enemy aircraft

#1Haikou11Posted 11/11/2013 5:21:18 AM
I have like 4 of these, one for just shooting 15 down, one for 20 with blind eye, one for 35 with air

superiority, and one for 25 with MAAWS. I personally only see enemy aircraf like once every 10ish

matches, how can I complete these easily? In all the other CODS it was easy because UAVs could fly.
#2TipspidPosted 11/11/2013 5:32:50 AM
You'll just have to keep playing until you find a lobby where people have a chopper etc as a ks. Make a lmg class with armor pierce and blind eye then switch to it when your opponents get something.
---
XBL Gamertag: L Mel 43
Message before friend request please.
#3Sega9599Posted 11/11/2013 5:36:37 AM(edited)
Haikou11 posted...
I have like 4 of these, one for just shooting 15 down, one for 20 with blind eye, one for 35 with air

superiority, and one for 25 with MAAWS. I personally only see enemy aircraf like once every 10ish

matches, how can I complete these easily? In all the other CODS it was easy because UAVs could fly.

That's another big peeve of mine, in MW3 foe example you had:

UAV
CUAV
AUAV
Recon Drone
AH-6
Attack Helicopter
Pavelow
Reaper
Strafe Run
AC130
Osprey Gunner
Support Osprey

All of which can be shot down easily with a Stinger launcher set as your secondary.

In this game you have what?

Chopper
Attack Heli
Scout Heli
Vulture
Gryphon

And I don't even know if the last two can BE shot down with a launcher. Ditto the Night Owl. That's less then half the amount of air killstreaks from MW3 that can be shot down. Not only that but the best Launcher to shoot them down is not a secondary any more! You have to earn it as a killstreak. And it doesn't 'lock on'.

Kind of a mess-up by IW imo
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....