They need to nerf snipers/thermal/suppressors.

#1Flamingace18Posted 11/14/2013 11:10:12 PM
Snipers are getting to the point that they just need to take them out. No flinch? Check. Insanely generous hit detection? Check. Guaranteed one shot skill even with a silencer? Check. Can pull up faster than an smg with quickdraw? Check.

Take away thermals for snipers and make it where they can't pull up/are zoomed out when shot.

They also need to nerf silencers period. I shouldn't be in three shots from across the map by a Honey Badger. Or any gun for the matter.

I like this game. But they need to nerf these things, fix the spawning, add like 15% more health, and bring back demo.
---
MMLP2 11/5/13 - Greatest day in the history of the world
I would go gay for Eminem.
#2elitewarrior500Posted 11/14/2013 11:12:32 PM(edited)
only thing i agree with is their ADS speed.. USR with quickdraw seems to scope in as fast as an AR with quickdraw which doesnt make much sense

the rest you are just whining
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
#3kushahilicPosted 11/14/2013 11:16:00 PM
Snipers don't have as much auto aim as they ever did. They've already needed them. And it's iw. They are known for qs games. Why'd u expect diff?
#4wskingwsPosted 11/14/2013 11:16:33 PM
You can easily take them out with an assault rifle even from far away. Seriously they don't have much of an advantage since you die so quick in this game.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#5epicfailtryhardPosted 11/14/2013 11:19:28 PM
the sad truth is that aim-assist will always be in these games, hence quackscopers. the learning curve of aiming for oneself is too great a hurdle for the baddies.
---
gamefaqs~embrace your inner troll
#6Flamingace18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 11:20:26 PM
I've always been 150% against quickscoping because IMO it takes absolutely no skill to abuse the hell out of auto-aim. It has never been game-breaking or anything for me though, so I've tolerated it. And to be fair it kinda of did give snipers a much needed boost. That said, you shouldn't be able to pull up in .01 seconds. Especially since there is no damn flinching on a sniper. I'm also tired of seeing people use a thermal to look around to spot people. I can't even use Incog because it's not worth using over quick draw and stalker.
---
#7ShuraYukihimePosted 11/14/2013 11:22:10 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
I've always been 150% against quickscoping because IMO it takes absolutely no skill to abuse the hell out of auto-aim. It has never been game-breaking or anything for me though, so I've tolerated it. And to be fair it kinda of did give snipers a much needed boost. That said, you shouldn't be able to pull up in .01 seconds. Especially since there is no damn flinching on a sniper. I'm also tired of seeing people use a thermal to look around to spot people. I can't even use Incog because it's not worth using over quick draw and stalker.

Prove it.

Also hyperbole on your numbers.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#8Flamingace18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 11:24:14 PM
I'm not going to argue about the difficulty of quickscoping. It's stupid and has no place. BUT OMG FAZE DOES IT SO I GOTS TO DO IT TO!
---
#9TheboywhodidPosted 11/14/2013 11:43:43 PM
I disagree with everything you've suggested. The purpose of a suppressor is to suppress sound, hence render you invisible on the radar. If they don't do this then they don't serve a purpose and so shouldn't be in the game. If your suggestion is that they get rid of certain weapons and/or attachments you find overpowered, then I'm afraid you are bound to be unhappy. This game wasn't made for your sole enjoyment.

As far as sniping goes, if you are getting killed by snipers frequently (quickscopers or otherwise) you need to alter your play-style. Some argue that sniper-rifles take no skill to use yet I don't see a lot of people toting them, and the few I do see using them seldom go positive. It is a one-shot kill because against a competent AR or SMG user, anything other than one-shot pretty much leaves the sniper at a disadvantage. If you are complaining about getting sniped on a large map maybe you should use a sniper-rifle. You say q'scoping takes no skill. Prove it. Go positive in a match just quick-scoping. I've been sniping on COD since 4. I've gotten good enough at it to reach the 30s on my good days. Yet I have NO idea how to q'scope. The few times I have have been accidental.

Thermals? You want them to nerf thermals? Lol.
#10TheboywhodidPosted 11/14/2013 11:47:08 PM
Also, you're tired of people using a thermal to spot enemies? Have you played this game? You can barely see anything half the time. Personally I don't use thermals or acogs because they decrease my peripheral vision, but I can definitely see how and why they are needed. Complaining about people using them to scan the field is like complaining about people using the radar.